Reviews for Fresh Start
Makokam chapter 1 . 4/9
"Hmm... which of these five /fine ass/ bitches should I give to my Chosen...? Fuck it. Take /all/ of em! And don't say I never did nothin' for ya kid."

The quality of this story leaves things to be desired, but the concept is interesting enough that I'm going to keep reading and see if you get better.

Makokam out.
JohnnyBeta14 chapter 6 . 4/8
Clair and lance are cousins aren't they.
Guestfan chapter 27 . 4/4
Please re do it with latias and ash I want to read it plz
Can you email me a working link to the yourfanfiction . com version of this? I cant stand not having the sexual interludes in this story

Please email the link to
Pikachuetta chapter 4 . 3/28
Good but how do you make your own Page on this thing
I really love this story, I hope you continue to update soon!
venom90 chapter 11 . 2/27
can you give me the link the the story? all i keep getting is your story on adultfanfiction...or is that where it was moved to?
Poppy Loves Marika chapter 1 . 2/16
night shroud is sooo childish for a nickname. just saying. I like the plot thou, i just hate the nickname. makes me sick, it's like one of those pony fags OC names wth those abomination colors of black and red with ugh! i cant describe it. still i like it, (Not the nickname), i wish you update this sooner or later, well im on chapter 1 and im demanding an update, who am i to complain. well good day to you sir!
neosox88 chapter 1 . 1/31
When will the next chapters be added...I've ready everyone of your story's for pokemon and I'm on fresh start and there's only 27
Tristar chapter 27 . 1/14
Finally a rival Ash is still on good terms with...good Ole Richie alias Ash-lite
Tristar chapter 21 . 1/14
EAT IT PAUL-Lite! Sorry oh wait this time I'm not Paul-lite needed a swift kick in the pants...
Tristar chapter 14 . 1/14
poor max please be merciful Ash...end it quickly...anything drawn out would just be torturing the lad...ah well on with the show.
Tristar chapter 11 . 1/14
quick note...Dawn's a Bluenette not blonde unless she dyed her hair...sorry nitpicking...This actually my first ash getting revenge story...interest concept.
Samster687 chapter 27 . 1/7
I read this entire fic and honestly, I think it could be so much better. Several bits of constructive criticism: first, your battle scenes are too much like the games, the battles in Ash's world are not as black and white as the games, and I feel a little let down reading such bland battles. Your story has a great premise, and with all those legendary pokemon to work with, you could have made the battles much more interesting if you weren't so focused on the game-based battling style that isn't present in Ash's world. Second, how dare you ignore Bianca, and more importantly, Latias! You have a pokemon turn into a human with the sole purpose of mating with Ash, but she hasn't even appeared in ages, let alone been alone with Ash. And to make matters worse, you don't write up the lemon scene between the two. I was looking forward to that one the most and I was severely disappointed. This story has such great potential, but so far I've felt nothing, but disappointment from this fic.
N. Aepic Fael chapter 27 . 12/13/2014
Great story.
The only problem is the slow updates though...
I understand that you have other stories to update but can you please try to update this? Thanks.
On a side note, I love all your stories, especially this one and A Legend is Born. To reiterate, please update!
Thanks.