Reviews for AntiBender Revolution
Paul Cousins chapter 19 . 9/30/2013
Good chapter, of your very good story.

Aita missing a big point due to, justifiably, hating benders. She can save other rooted by helping them connect to their bending.

I wonder if the irony of the situation is lost on her. That to save the rooted, the must become full benders.
Sho chapter 18 . 9/12/2013
Just so you know, I've been checking for the next chapter every week since the last update. It's been a long wait. The next chapter better be spectacular -
MusicWritesLife chapter 18 . 7/25/2013
Really love this story plz update soon
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 18 . 5/6/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Wow! I usually don't like ocs, but I LOVE Aita! You didn't tell us what element Soka bends. I hope to be plesantly surprised!
finalfan21 chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
Amon seems to show his sweet side to Aita only cute :)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
Admittedly, while this story's plot and characters were always interesting, it was quite hard to read the earlier chapters. This chapter is an exception; it's very readable! Kudos to you for the improvement of this fic's grammar and punctuation!
tmjay10 chapter 14 . 12/13/2012
o wow theres not much i can say but ...i really want another chapter
daniel.mildenberger.3 chapter 13 . 11/17/2012
really good story,but why arent you updating it any more?
cant wait to read the end
tmjay10 chapter 13 . 9/3/2012
i just realized this is only 13 chapters long ...
how long do you think you'll make it?
and will the amon break down be explained
so many questions
tmjay10 chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
gahhh why must the chapters end...
idk what im gonna do when the story ends entirely
tmjay10 chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
This is probably my favorite korra story and defiantlyy favorite oc/amon I was so happy to see it updated ... The only part that seemed rushed was the explanation about the different theories with spirits ... And with spirit not being chief anymore made her seem obsolete but she's coming back and sorry for the long review
Storyteller222 chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
I've been waiting for this for a long time
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
oh dear...Family drama,Amon drama,equalist drama and the ever present Korra/Makko/Asami drama XD Poor Aita is screwed!
tmjay10 chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
awh i was hoping to see more amon stuff but still pretty good