Reviews for Since You've Been Gone
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Lots of Bat-Family feels. PLEase update soon and keep up your hard work
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
Awwwww such a cute brotherly moment. Dick is just like me haha me & taking pictures haha.
Madrigal-in-training chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
I always love cute little Batfamily moments like this, and Alfred's thoughts at the end were just icing on the cake. Great one-shot!
justherefornow chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
ahhhhh this was really cute and fun to read, but also in-character for all of them, great story!
snylilith chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
Ah, I will never have enough of stories about Robins! And this one is really nicely done! Thank you for so many warm feelings :)
Pink ranger 13 chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
OHMYGODTHATWASSOCUTE AWWWWWWWW
Lava chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
THIS IS THE SHIT MAN
Siemsen chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
That was so sweet, but I really feel for Tim xD. I, too, have a bit of a height complex. Excellent work though.
Pixie07 chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
really cute scene. Poor Tim, I do also got pick at by my baby brother about my higth
LoneWolfsRage chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Awesome
thunder angel13 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Loved the ending
randomkitty101 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Eep! Love this so so much! I'm the oldest of four, and my little sister is year and a half younger than me, and three and a half inches taller than me! And my little brothers are 10 and 7, and I can already tell they're going to be SO much taller than me when they hit puberty. So I totally know how Timmy feels.

Okay, enough about me, I love this! I saw the picture on deviantART a while ago, and you don't know how many times ive wished for a fic about it! So thank you so much, I love this, and I really hope you put up a new one shot soon! :D
neverbeenunloved chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Hi! I know it's really late, but i loved this story and i wonder could you write a sort of sequel with Bruce in it? Like maybe being included in the picture or his reaction to the picture? Thanks ever so much!