Reviews for Since You've Been Gone
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 1/27
Awwwww such a cute brotherly moment. Dick is just like me haha me & taking pictures haha.
Madrigal-in-training chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
I always love cute little Batfamily moments like this, and Alfred's thoughts at the end were just icing on the cake. Great one-shot!
justherefornow chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
ahhhhh this was really cute and fun to read, but also in-character for all of them, great story!
snylilith chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
Ah, I will never have enough of stories about Robins! And this one is really nicely done! Thank you for so many warm feelings :)
Pink ranger 13 chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
OHMYGODTHATWASSOCUTE AWWWWWWWW
Lava chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
THIS IS THE SHIT MAN
Siemsen chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
That was so sweet, but I really feel for Tim xD. I, too, have a bit of a height complex. Excellent work though.
Pixie07 chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
really cute scene. Poor Tim, I do also got pick at by my baby brother about my higth
LoneWolfsRage chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Awesome
thunder angel13 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Loved the ending
randomkitty101 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Eep! Love this so so much! I'm the oldest of four, and my little sister is year and a half younger than me, and three and a half inches taller than me! And my little brothers are 10 and 7, and I can already tell they're going to be SO much taller than me when they hit puberty. So I totally know how Timmy feels.

Okay, enough about me, I love this! I saw the picture on deviantART a while ago, and you don't know how many times ive wished for a fic about it! So thank you so much, I love this, and I really hope you put up a new one shot soon! :D
neverbeenunloved chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Hi! I know it's really late, but i loved this story and i wonder could you write a sort of sequel with Bruce in it? Like maybe being included in the picture or his reaction to the picture? Thanks ever so much!
Illmerica chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I can relate! I'm super short and the rest of my family towers over me!
This was super amazing, it deserves so much more attention. Your writing is smooth and pretty more flawless. It makes me wish I could write like this. Keep being awesome! :)