Reviews for Blue Rains Make Green Trees
Mars chapter 16 . 2/21/2014
This story was very enjoyable and I wanted to express my gratitude to you for creating it. I see that there was to be another chapter, I hope you are well and that perhaps one day that last part will come along. This was the first Destiel story I read and I have to say, it's been the best start I can imagine. I would also like to compliment you on your lovely writing style and use of descriptive vocabulary. You capture both characters very well and wove an immensely satisfying story with them. Thank you, write on!
xBeautifullyxxShatteredx chapter 16 . 10/2/2013
Holy shit. Love the story but Your horrible. I honestly I thought Cas was going to die! Scared me for a second! Lol but dean should hurry up and let the love flow! Update soon?
furyofthetimelords chapter 16 . 7/5/2013
awww, this is a cute story. Perfectly fluffy and just too adorable for words, really.
Lucifersdaughter chapter 16 . 2/3/2013
This is great, update soon :D
Wayrocket chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
I can't even handle how fantastic this fic is. I CAN'T. EVEN. HANDLE. IT.
Amilla Evelan chapter 15 . 12/5/2012
OH GOOD YOU HAD ME SERIOUSLY WORRIED THERE I THOUGHT CAS WAS GONNA DIE AND NOW I'M KIND OF PISSED ACTUALLY I THINK I TAKE THIS STUFF WAY TOO SERIOUSLY I'M TURNING OFF CAPS LOCK NOW
Puff chapter 16 . 12/3/2012
Sweetness and pie!
PuffleHuff chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
OH MY GOD! THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!

Dammit Gabriel! You're so good!
MasterBez chapter 16 . 12/3/2012
I'M SO DEAD
NAKED CAS
DECADE IN LOVE DEAN
SO KILLED
Anyway it's so good I love it
MasterBez chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
GABRIIIIEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL
God damnit
This is so amazing though :O
Hikarilightz chapter 16 . 12/3/2012
i really enjoyed this chapter! i especially liked the part where cas joked. xD oh god. that made dean have a panic attack. it's good to know that it was not a terminal disease.. that evil trickster.
ill be waiting for the next and last chapter! *O*
Hatake Kai chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
Fuck you Gabriel! God, I'm at my little sisters dentist office about to cry... and Gabriel had exaggerated! I love him so much... those two stupid boys needed him... :)
Bitblondetoday chapter 16 . 12/3/2012
Omfg I love this. Don't you dare apologise for anything. Can't wait for more!
mia chapter 16 . 12/3/2012
omgomgomg this is BEAUTIFUL! you are a spectacular author and person and i am just itching for un update!
ameliapendragon chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
This story is perf. Update soon!