Reviews for Fighting for That Wonderful World
Shamangirl1 chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
OOOOHHHHH now I wanna know what happens! Please update soon!
MESSOREM chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Neku, you are Screwed. Stupid Reapers.
Amulet Misty chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
Wow, I'm just loving this fic! The plot is interesting and just leaves me wondering what's going on. I was surprised at first when Beat and Shiki said no, but like Neku, realised it's probably realistic for that reaction to happen x3 Looking forward to more!

Keep on writing
Lenchkumaximus chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
Really enjoying your story. keep it up! :)
Xerzo LotCN chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
hum wow make sense
Chaosoul chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Love this story! Was waiting for an update. Ooh poor Neku. Feel like he deserves better yet would like to see him go solo in the UG. Mr H gonna be absent for this story?
Xerzo LotCN chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
awesome story wow...
armourdialga chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
Great story so far, I think is coming along nicely :). Also, my most used pin is probably the one that made 3 icicles come out of the ground.
batichu chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
Ah man, of course would find this fic on a cliffhanger. . Once again, I really love your style - please keep it up! As for the reviewer question, I haven't played the game in a while, but I recall the slashing pins being my favourites :)
batichu chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Damn, what a way to start! I really like your narrative style - it's engaging and true to Neku's character. There's a couple issues with switching between past and present tense, but that's just me being nitpicky. Really great job!
OMNISENSE95 chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
Ouch. That has to hurt. I bet Beat and Shiki are hurting from saying that as well.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
My favorite attack is the running dash. Neku is invincible while he runs

around and knocking back enemies.

Also I like the shockwave attack since it is fast ,(in my opinion), and can

knock back most of the noise.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
Nice, seems pretty good so far! I knowticed a few mistakes here and there, but otherwise things are good. I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
OMNISENSE95 chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
You know... I think what Neku wasn't grasping was that more than just that one noise is affected. But the dress thing... that was funny.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
Things are starting to get interesting. Keep it up.