Reviews for Minutes Till Midnight
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This is beautiful.
And I loved it so.
Not here anymore 12 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
aww! i like it! very nice!
Ryuutsu chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Beautifully written! ;u;

I love how you write them both, perfectly in character, and just as I'd imagine them. And like others have said, I love how... simple and yet still so damn real you presented their relationship (: Lovely fic, would definitely love to see more :3
Planet Mads chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
You've just made Red Arrow and Aqualad running off to find Speedy my head cannon as well. This is clearly why they haven't appeared in Season 2 yet. I just loved the way you wrote this - it made me squee so much.

I loved this lien so much though: 'The clock is now 12:01. It is a new year, a new chance, and a new kind of relationship, and regardless of where it this takes them, the two will see it through.' It made me smile like a idiot!
Gambrick chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Great story. I like how it seems like it is not a romance fic and how i am left to decipher the deeper feelings here (If that was what you were going for).
Shade's Ninde chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Everything I said on Tumblr still applies here. I love that it's not an epic swirling romance because that's not what would go down with these two. It's clean and simple and lovely. Thank you. :)