Reviews for The Course Of True Love
Angellow4 chapter 13 . 4/3
Please update :)!
sihaana chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Plzzzzzz update this story was getting good the suspense is just so overwhelming I can't wait to hear more
Guest chapter 13 . 9/25/2014
Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase continue with this story is is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you get the idea good there are no words to describe how good this is you're a great writer with a fantastic talent so please use it.I ca
Sage McGavin chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
you forgot to update
this story was just getting good
Starbar20 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Come on post some more I'm dying here this is sooooooooooo freakin good give us more!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/5/2013
WHY HAVE YOU STOPPED WRITING THIS?! THIS IS SO GOOD! DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING KEEP WRITING
Cupcake chapter 13 . 2/14/2013
HOLY CRAP WRITE MORE! When I started reading this, I had no idea the story wasn't finished and that we don't find Naveen yet! Omg I'm dying here! This is amazing but write faster! :D
Oreos Panarican chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
Where are your postsits taking forevs ( by the way my name is tiana in real life cool so...)
Please at least post on weekends!),;
CBooBoo2 chapter 13 . 1/15/2013
This is so terrible (what's happening I mean (the writing was very good))! I literally had to stop reading for some seconds..poor babies! Jazzy especially..no one should have to experience something like this especially a child ): What is going on?! How are they gonna get out!? Who is this Rafael guy!? Where are they being held?! When are we gonna see Naveen!? Why is this happening to them?! I NEED TO KNOW THESE THINGS!
Miss Bookworm303 chapter 13 . 1/15/2013
A month?! Some coma Tiana was in! I hope Rafael leaves them alone! I wonder where they are at and what happened to James and Eudora. I will be waiting for the next chapter!
Miss Bookworm303 chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
I love this story! It's full of secrets, drama and suspense! I hope Tiana will be alright (and also Naveen), please write more!
CBooBoo2 chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
Whoa! Like wte!? That was crazy..but in a really good way! I wasn't expecting that at all..nice twist! Please update soon before I fall off my seat (because I'm sitting on the egde of it lol!) But seriously though please don't keep us waiting for too long! I'm hooked for good now!
Princess tricia chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
I was soo furious with that one policeman. With both of them actually. I'm a hopeless romantic. So i agree with tiana here. How can she have a good night or even day, when her beloved is still missing. Please, i hope she finds him and everything. Sorry, i love ham,mashpotatoes,and green beans better. Cause turkey may be good and all, but it also makes you sleepy. Happy thanksgiving. I hope you enjoy it. Please update right away.
CBooBoo2 chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
I've been waiting so long for this update! You left us with a pretty good cliffhanger! Update soon please..I'm sorta hooked!
Jules chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
Sooooo good. I bet Rafael is Naveen! :)