Reviews for Trying Not to Be the Villain
BlueberryPapercuts chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Tsk. The wrong choices, wrong decisions, wrong words. Pff. BURN LYSANDER, it's your fault.

Ugh. But I'm so very sad. :(( I pity them both. Why is it that they hesitate? *sorry. I'm rambling. Nevermind me and my fangirl thoughts. You did a nice job here, still.
fancyacupofsanjitea chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I'd have given him a Timeturner. Haha. Oh man, so that's why he said that. I wish he confessed, but no. There would be no angst. O:

Thank you for the read :) I was really hurt.
acciothedemigod chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
If only he'd said what he wanted Vic to know, then maybe... :( Oh. They make me feel so sad.

Nice work, though :)
tsatsibany chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I was kind of hoping that maybe you'd put in a part where he and Medea got together. LOL, and then I realized that this was a prequel. Ugh. The pains.
ZeBarmyBookworm chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
You write them really well. Heck. I'd only read a Vicsander from you and Skye. Ugh. Them being not able to express their love is so tragically beautiful.

Thanks for another angsty Vicsander :)
Eula Banana chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I am so sad right now :( Whyyyyyy, Sander? Why?

You've written it awfully good c:
PanonLove chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Lysander! If you only knew what you did :(

Gah. My heart aches.
jojor99 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This is such an 'if only' situation.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Wonderful companion piece, mew! It was really good to see this insight into Lysander's mind, and he's characterized just as well as Victoire was in the previous piece. It meshes with the other one quite well, and again, I think the style in which you wrote this, with the first person but addressed to Victoire, really helped with Lysander's thoughts. There were no mistakes, of course, and although this is angst I still liked it and thought you did a really great job with this. The lyrics really fit with the story as well, and I like the title that you've chosen. Really good job :)