Reviews for A New Start: Lion O and Cheetara Tales
Casey chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
That was way better than the actual show I think Lion-o should be with Cheetara instead of Tygra! Obviously Lion-o lives her more if he was devestated by their kiss! Loved the story I give I 12/10
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
awww uptdate the next chap pleasee
The Cretin chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Awesome start. Loved how you wrote it out. Hope to catch more tomorrow. Great to finally read your fic. Been meaning to for awhile. Sorry I just got around to it. Good luck out there. Keep rockin
Prairie24 chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Another well done chapter. Any plans to add some more episode rewrites?
Prairie24 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I loved it. I needed a dose of LiChee and that is exactly how the episode should have been written.
mind liger chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
i still have hope that lion-o and cheetra will get together i mean tyra and cheetra got together really fast and they have really different personalitys it could be one of those since everything was going lion-os way something bad had to happen personally id rather mummra gotten the stone f lion-o got cheetra
Bronwynn chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
I loved it!
Heart of the Demons chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
"The Pit" was a good episode. I like how Cheetara stood up for Lion-O for a second against Dobo. And you never hold back on her relationship with Lion-O this chapter, and the way you convey her jealousy towards Pumyra. It shows that Cheetara truly loves Lion-O with all her heart. Have you read that new "ThunderCats" fic called "Sword of Kings" yet? It's a great AU story that I'm enjoying. :)
AnonymousIncognito chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Another fantastic entry. Thank you for trying to rebuild the characters after the injustices done to them.
KyleK12 chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
I loved this chapter, especially Lion-O's speech at the end. I can't wait to see what you do next!
AnonymousIncognito chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Well done. Plain and simple a great story.
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Well, I've read this part in your "Tales of Thundera" fic, but since you're starting fresh with the Lion-O/Cheetara relationship, it wouldn't hurt to review this chapter again. I am compltely blown away by the whole thing. Looking forward to see how it goes. _