Reviews for A Little Help Is All You Need
OnceInaBlueMoon7 chapter 14 . 12/28/2016
omg I nearly panicked when there weren't any more chapters. this is fantastic! please continue?
AnyankaEllie chapter 14 . 10/28/2016
My, that was a really cool idea, I haven't read anything like this before, it's really a pity that you didn't continue the story.
Nike Scarlet chapter 14 . 12/4/2015
Update soon pretty please! I like this idea, and your writing style; it just fits.
Lizzybear54 chapter 14 . 7/9/2015
Please update soon! This story is so good! I just cringe at what Harry and Ethan are going to go through at Hogwarts. I just know it's not going to be pleasant. *sigh*
Anyway, I'm really enjoying this story and can't wait to see where you take it from here. Ethan is so adorable by the way! XD
Until next time~! :D

Update please
countrylovinfangirl chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
amazing! please continue!
Gimme Romance chapter 14 . 8/12/2014
This is a very cute story so far. please update soon
InterdimensionalHitchhiker84 chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
Ooh... I'm really scared for Ethan and Harry with Umbridge and Snape around. Please update soon! I need to know what's going to happen! :D
It's a fantastic story-brilliantly written. Great job on every aspect! I haven't noticed any spelling or grammar issues and the ideas all make a lot of sense. Stuff flows really well and you've really drawn me into what's happening! Well, the idea of Dudley getting a girl to have sex with him doesn't make sense, but for the sake of the story, I can look past that. :)
M. E. F chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
I hope this gets finished. Getting good and would love to see where this goes!
evil-step-sister chapter 14 . 5/12/2014
Great story! Ethan is absolutely adorable :) Can't wait for the next chapter, please make it soon!
GrayAngel13 chapter 14 . 5/11/2014
oh i love this story, i love Ethan and how Harry is taking care of him, cant wait for next chapter.
Liz chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
Very cute. I couldn't help but love the paternal Harry. He's such a loving person, and it makes me grin. Very cute little Ethan too.
SLNS chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
I thought Harry was going to wait until everyone was gathered to explain about Ethan. Harry is kind of a wimp. I thought he had a backbone when he defended Ethan from his uncle but he's just letting everyone of his so-called friends yell at him. They haven't communicated with him, mrs. Weasley couldn't be bothered answering his letter but they have the nerve to yell and scream at him? If Ethan's sake I hope he gets a backbone soon.