Reviews for A Little Help Is All You Need
Update please
countrylovinfangirl chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
amazing! please continue!
Gimme Romance chapter 14 . 8/12/2014
This is a very cute story so far. please update soon
InterdimensionalHitchhiker84 chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
Ooh... I'm really scared for Ethan and Harry with Umbridge and Snape around. Please update soon! I need to know what's going to happen! :D
It's a fantastic story-brilliantly written. Great job on every aspect! I haven't noticed any spelling or grammar issues and the ideas all make a lot of sense. Stuff flows really well and you've really drawn me into what's happening! Well, the idea of Dudley getting a girl to have sex with him doesn't make sense, but for the sake of the story, I can look past that. :)
M. E. F chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
I hope this gets finished. Getting good and would love to see where this goes!
evil-step-sister chapter 14 . 5/12/2014
Great story! Ethan is absolutely adorable :) Can't wait for the next chapter, please make it soon!
GrayAngel13 chapter 14 . 5/11/2014
oh i love this story, i love Ethan and how Harry is taking care of him, cant wait for next chapter.
Liz chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
Very cute. I couldn't help but love the paternal Harry. He's such a loving person, and it makes me grin. Very cute little Ethan too.
SLNS chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
I thought Harry was going to wait until everyone was gathered to explain about Ethan. Harry is kind of a wimp. I thought he had a backbone when he defended Ethan from his uncle but he's just letting everyone of his so-called friends yell at him. They haven't communicated with him, mrs. Weasley couldn't be bothered answering his letter but they have the nerve to yell and scream at him? If Ethan's sake I hope he gets a backbone soon.
MAFITA chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
I really liked the chapter! I'm so glad that you could update! For a moment, I thought that you had forgotten about this fic... T_T But I can understand that RL has the tendency to get in the way of writing more often than not. I hope everything goes well for you... :) Anyway, about the chapter, I'm so glad that McGonagall allowed Harry to keep Ethan in the school, I just really hope that he's not taken away from Harry... What about a blood adoption? Is that possible in this world? I think it would be the perfect solution to ensure that no one would be able to take Ethan away from Harry... if push comes to shove, I think Harry could very well hire a tutor or three and be homeschooled... Idk, just an idea... I hope you don't find it intrusive... :S Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Hope to read you soon! Happy Easter! :) Kisses!
rebelghost85 chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
Wahoo! An update! Good show sticking up for Ethan Harry.
Yana5 chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
someone please punch snape for me
redstickbonbon chapter 14 . 4/14/2014
Who bangs on doors at 6 a.m. on a Sunday, loudly and vocally demanding entrance, knowing full well there's a family with a baby asleep inside? Hermione, that's who. She then goes on to comment on establishing a 'proper routine'. The irony...routines are great, but controlling types who bang on doors at un-godly hours when occupants are clearly sleeping tend to disrupt any normal routine... Never mind the comment and disapproval about sugar added to his porridge, with the clear insults to Harry and Ron thrown in, of course. Frankly, I think you've written Hermione really well. You've captured that self-centered and self-righteous aspect to her personality that could be so grating in canon.

I saw Alice's comments below, and tend to agree with her view of Harry's family and friends. To refresh my memory I read back over the last few chapters. I'm still upset at Hermione yelling at a baby for accidentally disrupting her packing. She didn't apologize, she made him upset, and for no good reason. He's a baby!

I'm hoping Harry can focus primarily on his studies and Ethan. As a parent, he's got no time for quidditch practice and games, or even the DA. He's got to look out for himself, because he's all that Ethan really has. But based on the ship that is likely to change soon :) It will be nice for Harry to get truly supportive support.

The conversation with McGonagall was well done, IMHO. Very straight forward, in the manner of McG. Looks like you've captured her personality as well.

Liked the part where you had Ron show up with baby wipes, and then proceed to put them to use.

I'm looking forward to your next chapter.