Reviews for Eternal ray of Hope
Vlads lover chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
good ending, i like how you wrote kira
Vampgirl chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
thanx for updating! I liked this chapter.
Zippy chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
Great ending! I really enjoyed this story even though it was horribly sad )
emerald-zity chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
Nice chapter, you gave him that ray of hope back there when introducing Kira! Nice end to a wonderful story!
Vampgirl chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
very very sad, hope you update soon!
Zip chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
AW another sad chapter, but great as always. Poor Mencheres (
Vlads lover chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
Good chapter it made me cry
emerald-zity chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
Awww how sad. I had a bad feeling about that relationship from the start, but I didn't think it would turn out THAT bad. Poor Mencheres :( But really, he shoudln't have trusted her. But I guess love can make even Mencheres act stupid for a change, I wonder if he will recover from this...
Jennie joy chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
Hi I just wanted to say that this is a great story. This chapter especially, it made me cry it was so sad!
chinoba chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
Oh my god, she played him all this time? I just can't believe it! How can you be so mean? lol! But your extremely good at it so I forgive you! Great chapter!
Z chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
Oh nooooo poor Mencheres :( I feared something was up, but i never imagined it would be this bad. I feel so sorry for him. Patra is a horrible horrible person! But having that said, the chapter was amazing, very well written I could almost feel his pain
chinoba chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Why doesn't she want him to hold her? that surely is suspicious if she had loved him the way he thinks she does, I believe she would have wanted that. Can't wait to find out what's up with her!
vlads lover chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
nice update
emerald-zity chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
ok, so that's not good, mencheres realizing he can't live without her again. that's actually really bad, isn't it? or are you really going for a happily ever after for them?
vampgirl chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Great so far! Hope you update soon