Reviews for Consuming Direct Control
Winged Serpent of Light chapter 44 . 12/7
That... that was something amazing.
Thank you for taking time out of your life to share this with me.
Thanks.
-Winged Serpent of Light / Bringer of the Morrow
Vonith chapter 25 . 12/6
i know this is an old story, but damnit heres a hug anyway! *embaressed begrudging hug*
Winged Serpent of Light chapter 18 . 12/6
I got hit right in the feels.
A better job than I could ever do.
Thank you.
sharingankakashi007 chapter 44 . 12/4
This was an awesome story thank you for writing it
Janemba chapter 4 . 11/27
Géniale tout simplement Géniale !
Ira ass chapter 1 . 11/17
Needs more reapers and commander shepard telling us this is his/her favorite shop on the citadel
I'm trying not to be mad. I really am. IT ISNT WORKING! YOU CANT JUST END A STORY LIKE THIS! I AM SO FUCKING MAD. Now that I've calmed down, I understand that you had your reasons for this and I can't wait to see if you continue you it. Good work and I love you too
I'm assuming direct control, bitch. Nuf said
I'm at chapter 34 and Alex decides not to kill Taylor and I get why, because Shepard might have kicked him off. But then it sounds like he realized he shouldnt have. And Shepards reason was laws and rules. That's fucking stupid. He deserved his death and Shepard wouldn't give him it because some rule that no one can punish her for breaking. Of course you said that you wanted him dead. But your Shepard didn't and that pisses me off. For some reason.
Two Evil Carrots chapter 44 . 7/2
...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Oh COME ON, this is the first Prototype fic I've actually wanted to read for months, and it turns out it's abandoned?! My heart is shattering right here, can't you hear my heart breaking into a million pieces? Why...this fic was such a beauty, goddammit!
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 3 . 5/17
I imagined the little cleaning bot from Wall-E coming up and scrubbing his shoe while saying "foreign contaminants".
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 5/17
Thus Alex is reminding ne so much of Riddick right now and it's awesome.
Wordsmith 17 chapter 42 . 5/5
So Shepard doesn't destroy the Collector base?
Wordsmith 17 chapter 44 . 4/22
Hi. I lovelovelovelovelove CDC, and Id really like to adopt it. Never played prototype before because its a pegi whatever and my mum still lives in 1984, but I think Id do ok. Is this a decent summary of Alex? Basically a God now hes eaten the Reaper. Biotic-ish. Doesnt give a shit about anything or anyone except his sisters grave.
obliviated fan chapter 44 . 4/13