Reviews for Consuming Direct Control
Jackie Avocado chapter 44 . 9/22
I read the whole story!

This was a fun and incredibly entertaining ride that I'm sad it's not getting a continuation, but I understand why it's not.

Thank you for the time and effort you've put into this master piece!
eren jeager 1st chapter 32 . 9/19
desirable
Benthatguy chapter 44 . 9/19
Great story your character development was fantastic. I'm not sure how I feel about cyborg Alex I feel like robotic parts won't be adaptive enough to keep up with the rest of him. I really look forward to seeing more so if you do let someone adopt it or decide to finish it please pm me or post something about it I'm very interested in seeing more
Eclipse-Sol chapter 14 . 9/9
Is it bad that that I kinda want to see what Alex did to Miranda? Cuz I do. For science.
Good
MR.TACO117 chapter 1 . 7/29
Nice
This is still an awesome story, and that was the best place to end it! So don't get upset!
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Boi chapter 44 . 6/26
Dear god why,the coolest clifhanger in existance you MONSTER
Nemofishy chapter 44 . 6/23
Sometimes I consider adopting the story ( and asking the author their ideas, and kinda how they imagined it might once go if they co to use ), and then I remember that this story is too good. It's written so well, and you capture all the characters in a scene with such ease. You really make it seem easy, switching from different people in dialogue. I doubt anything I would write would compare. Don't have the confidence! Maybe one day I might give it a try, if only to appease my desire to see what happens xD

Either way, your writing inspires me! It's truly so beautiful! Sad thing is, though, I'm afraid to reread the story because I know it's left on a (likely) permenabt cliff-hanger. I can see Alex struggling to fight against the Reaper connection in his head, maybe losing himself a bit in the process because... it's a Reaper, not even Alex can really fight against that, but ultimately, he kinda wins in the end. All those personalities and memories in his head, probably gives him a good chance to eventually fight back and subdue those Reaper voices in his head.

THAT'S WHAT I HOPE ANYWAY. Lmao. I don't know if I can emotionally handle him becoming a villain in ME3, if it were to be continued. Maybe explore the effect the Reaper has over him, but not full villain ( like how he was in Prototype 2). Ugh. All these thoughts are why I'm hesitant to reread; my mind imagines terrible things.
AddictedDucky chapter 44 . 6/13
Ah well...you're stories are easy on eyes, so take your time. I don't mind waiting for few years...even though I'd rather lock you up in basement and have you finish the plot :T (kidding)
Character development suprised me, it got to the point where I wouldn't even sleep, just to sneak in couple chapters to just see how would Alex interact with crew.
Well, from what I understood...Alex died or was close to dying and has become part reaper?
Hope I'll see more from you in few months-years :D
At this point I'd think that Alex is going to be s complete villain in your sequel but that isn't really it...whatever I just said means to you. I'm assuming that Alex is going to end up morally ambiguous, choosing to do what would convenience him much more than otherwise. If he were to somehow, in spite of his amnesia, recall one name; the name being Jane Shepard; I'm assuming that Alex would have almost no reason to leave her sideā€”or at least be commonly seen with her. Ooh...all the things that could happen... x3
I'm still confused on what happened to Miranda and Alex
little.tel chapter 44 . 4/27
I really enjoyed this. I liked how you characterized Alex and had him interact with the different members if the crew. I personally prefer male Shepard but you write the female version really well and it worked fantastically. I sorta wish you'd explores more if a relationship between Alex and Legion. The fact that as long as one of the 1,138? True Geth survive he'd have 'friend'. I think that would speak to a long lived and potentially immortal creature like Alex.

I'm sad you've discontinued this, but happy you only did so after the major story was finished. While I would like more you didn't leave it a cliffhanger so it's not too bad an ending. Keep up the good work. :)
Rapmmjnggjjg