Reviews for Consuming Direct Control
A Guy Named George chapter 43 . 4/11
I hate to be that guy, but, two years later. :P
Tru chapter 43 . 4/4
Please update! I absolutely love this story and I wish to see the sequel to it! I understand if you're busy, but I'd love to see more of this beautiful piece of work!
invinoveri chapter 2 . 3/15
Like the premise, but this was way too much of a coincidence there has to be millions of people on the citadel the chances of running into Zeus are zero, especially when they don't know what he looks like! I'm thinking you ran into a problem about how to get everyone together; The only for you get the Normandy Crew and Zeus to meet is if Zeus himself went out to find what Cerberus wanted with him. Maybe he ate someone who heard something in which Zeus followed up on.
Annoy mouse chapter 32 . 3/15
Hahahaha pure awesome is this, hmm.
Rebmul chapter 30 . 3/5
Cough tentical rape Cough
ok, seriously, im looking at the description for this and it says published 2 years ago, dont know if that is chapter one or 44 but i loved this and i need more, soon, i read these in like 2 and a half hours and goddamn it was great, do more soon
killing those hamsters disturbed me more than anything mercer has ever done
please stop with the smirks, i know this is like 15 chapters behind 44 but if you continue please tone down the smirks, i see why they are used but its getting noticeable, my only real gripe so far, pretty damn good
In the game, the Cain was actually dubbed the 'nuke launcher' if you had read the codex entry about it.
hahahacker chapter 1 . 3/3
please tell me it wont be yaoi
Minor Itch chapter 44 . 3/3
this is the second time I've read your story, and in all honesty, ITS STILL EPIC. You really need to continue this soon.
How-not-to-do-something chapter 43 . 2/19
Overall, it kinda veers into peggy sue territory sometimes, but its funny, full of action, and you nailed mercer's personality down (most of the time). That last one it arguably the hardest.
End verdict: spiral out of a square rating. Cant wait for you to publish the next installment. And good luck with your book.
james9 chapter 44 . 2/14
I love this story! Hope you find the time to continue it soon. I cannot help but wonder what Alex will do with a tonne of loyal collectors and biomass? I hope it involves reapers v blacklight collectors.
this is the best story ive read i cant wait for you to continue
why did he just follow joker he could have saved the whole crew
1,043 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »