Reviews for Consuming Direct Control
Grim Reaper chapter 44 . 1/24
I know it was a long time ago since you last updated, and to be honost, I have no idea if you will even see this comment, but I was wondering if 1) you were thinking about making a sequel/update, or 2) if someone has adopted it. Regardless I want you to know, I love this story. You helped show the world just who Alex Mercer really is.
See ya
BiGDaDDyJiM chapter 6 . 1/6
Alex mercer: "I hunt. I kill. I consume. I become. When I kill, I can convert organic material into biomass and assimilate it. I take their skin, I take their names, I take their skills, their memories… I become them. At least in part." The is my superpower, that is my cocaine I love you man that phrase sends shudders down my spine love it.
Guest chapter 35 . 12/24/2015
Bwahahahahahaaaaaaaa! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD That's one the funniest revenge ideas i've ever read in any fanfic yet, in the top 30 definitely.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/24/2015
I usually shoot Him in the face before leaving him to the hunters. If I could I would feed him to a horde of husks as a distraction before nuking 'em with the cain.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/24/2015
Hell to the fucking yeah! Now that's how Mercer does it!
Guest chapter 44 . 12/24/2015
The only question I keep having is why doesn't he use a mass lessening device so he doesn't have to worry about his mass.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
HAHAHAHhahahahaHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAA! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD MY GUTS! THEY PAIN ME FROM LAUGHTER!XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
Zomvee chapter 44 . 12/9/2015
If you ever get around to making a sequel for this please post it on here.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/24/2015
A/N hahahahhahaah
xenomorphlover4321 chapter 44 . 11/22/2015
I love your story if you start a sequel can you send a message to this address
skyrumen818 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Hi! I just wanted to post a review on here to tell everyone that this story is going to be continued by another author with permission from Hyliian. It's called "A Dead God" by Ctrl-Dalt-Delete. So go check it out! NOW!
lazarus1232 chapter 44 . 10/19/2015
...God mother fuckin damn it!
lazarus1232 chapter 35 . 10/19/2015
oh my gods!
lazarus1232 chapter 32 . 10/19/2015
Oh gods this made me laugh so much
Dazac chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
So wish this would continue. 1k favs and follows is incredibly rare and evidence of just how good this story is. Hope you pick it up again.
1,173 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »