Reviews for Lesson
90TheGeneral09 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Wow... man. That was really something. Roger is one mean and scary SOB. You made all three characters in this story keeping with how we know them from the book/movie; this is very likely how it would have happened, had such a scene been depicted in the book or one of the two movie adaptations. Roger's cruelty, how he has *always* been like this and was just waiting for a chance to break free of society's rules and do whatever he wanted to whoever he wanted, is shown brilliantly here. Also shown expertly is the twins' close connection to each other, and how frightened they are of Roger- as they should be. And you depict Roger perfectly when you show him ordering Sam to watch. Roger would absolutely do that, sensing rightly what a horrible experience it will be for both the brothers. He can tell it's painful for them, that it frightens them and makes them hurt- and Roger LOVES that. More than even the pleasure of sex, what Roger wants is control. He wants to have power over everyone around him (except Jack) and wants to know he is causing others to fear him by causing them pain. Again, excellent story, very well written. "Lesson" is a brilliantly fitting title.
Lucy Laaapower99 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I love it. . I do feel violated though.
MelonCat chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This was so...I don't know it made me feel emotions I never knew I had before...XD
This was great and I feel so bad for the twins. (I love them both. So much. *stare*)
psuliem chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Golly. That was beautiful.