Reviews for ladder to the stars
xmercurial chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I'd be happy to inform you that this fcking killed me.

Excellent job, and very realistic too.
aina.akkarin chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I wish she would look back, run back even :)
but nonetheless, well written...
thanks... :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
and there goes my heart.
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Great job!
paper streets chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
dear goodness, i love this. everything about it is so beautiful and angsty and.../them/. something about those first two lines are really perfect and adlajkkgjd i just love this.
l0ngl0st chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
*cries* Why do I do this to myself? I just rewatched Sozin's Comet yesterday and-THE FEELS. I was trying to sell myself on Kataang but then I saw the episode and it all came flooding back. I will always be a Zutarian. Anyhow, I loved this fic. Very moving, and it had a kind of...peaceful feel to it, even while it was ripping my heart to shreds. Loved it.
marblesharp chapter 1 . 5/14/2012

You've proven I seriously need to read more Avatar fanfiction. ;) I like Katara/Zuko handled like this, as friends with the 'what if?' between them. You write them so well! Great job.
songs chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
omg longing/depressing/unrequited zutara.

my soul

love this!
Frosted Landscapes chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
nicely written
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Oh my goodness. This was so beautiful and sad and sweet and very realistic. I think you did a great job with this. Keep up the lovely work!
RennFlight chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This was beautiful - Zuko&Katara form one of my OTPs, and this perfectly captured them. Please write more!
glitters and gold chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Oh gawd, this is so sad. I feel bad for everyone. Naughty naughty little Katara. Still, it's like, perfect. Because they couldn't be together, not really. So this is perfect and a wonderful first Avatar fanfic.
Boogum chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Ahhh, so angsty. I want to hate you because this is so sad, but I can't. It's too true to the show, too true to how I see the Zuko/Katara relationship as canon, and that is so bittersweet.

Darn those writers. :(
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Mel, you need to stop.

Because this was just BEAUTIFUL. I loved it, and if it's not canon than it's something pretty dang close. Just laksdjfladksjf. I loved their regret, and their longing because I can see that happening.

(Also, before I forget, I love how you liberated Mai by having her and Zuko not marry-thank you.)

But I especially love the end, when she walks away and doesn't look back, because I don't like to think about the two of them loving each other forever and just being generally unhappy. I like to think that most of them moved on. So the end, I just think it said so much in so little words.

Beautiful job, I loved it.