Reviews for Save The Best For Last
rebecca-in-blue chapter 4 . 3/13/2017
Yeesh, what a jerk Laurie is to *tell* Bess that he's getting remarried and her cousins are becoming her stepbrothers and moving in, rather than *ask* her how she feels about such huge changes. I didn't expect him to be such a thoughtless father, but it seems Jo is making him act like a teenager again, when he needs to be an adult.
rebecca-in-blue chapter 3 . 3/10/2017
Well, I'm glad to see that Bess still isn't a Jo/Laurie shipper, and I hope she confronts him on this. They are moving awfully fast for Amy to have been dead for only six months. Even Meg seems to have forgotten that Amy ever existed, and considering that she was always closer to her than Jo, I hadn't expected her to be so onboard with them.

Several scenes and characters in this chapter - Bess and Dan, a new relationship for Meg, etc. Again, I just feel like you could've more time with this.
rebecca-in-blue chapter 2 . 3/9/2017
...and you've already got Bess's objections out of the way. I thought that would've taken longer, too. Now I'm scratching my head to figure out how this story is going to last for seventeen chapters when it just seems to be moving so darn fast.

I think there's a lot of dialogue in this chapter, and I wish there were some scene-setting descriptions and sense of atmosphere. I'm also not sure that Bess would take exception to Jo and Laurie kissing on the lips, since that was much more of a familial thing back then.
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 3/8/2017
I'm glad I found this story and look forward to reading more of it. I could see Jo and Laurie falling in love with each other again after Amy and Fritz died, but I was expecting the first chapter to focus on their grief and lives with their late spouses, so it was a little disconcerting to see them kissing at the end of it. It feels like they're moving a bit too fast, especially on Laurie's side. His thoughts in "But then there had been Amy" seem to move very quickly, almost callously, from Amy to Jo.
Lady Allana Solo chapter 16 . 7/28/2014
More please!
Darlin chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Way to start a story, yes!
Cabiria1999 chapter 16 . 6/10/2014
Wow. Amazing. I can't wait for the next few chapters. It's so cool. Interesting. Love it. Good work. Keep it coming. Keep up the awesome work.
James Birdsong chapter 16 . 2/24/2014
Truly an excellent story
Sassy0403 chapter 16 . 2/16/2014
good story! please update!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/24/2013
good story!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
so goood! love ur story! hope you wrote more!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
ahhhhhhh! PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
I like how your showing bess emotions really well!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/24/2013