Reviews for Love's Complications
L chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
GREAT STORY!
Faith chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
L/ Bee are so... I don't know what word to use but there like perfect! I think there should be more missa to complicate things for light.
Aby-Senpai chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Hi! New reader over here! hehehe please continue soon! I just love your story! I'll be waiting

Matta ne!
WhiteLadyDragon chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
1) Please, please take better care to check your spelling. Just because people can figure out what you mean to say, it's still irritating to the eyes.

2) It's physically impossible to tell if someone has Shinigami Eyes. Everyone seems to forget this. Just because B had them, doesn't mean that his eyes were red. If anyone's eyes changed to a color as outlandish as red, then the existence of the Eyes would've been uncovered much sooner. When, say, Higuchi and Soichiro traded for the Eyes, I think someone would've commented on it if their eye color suddenly became red.

3) She's so mad at L for breaking her heart, but she's willing to fall into Light's arms, a guy who is very similar to him, except eviler? If you asked me, she comes across as bratty and dumb to me, which is made all the more frustrating by the fact that she somehow managed to track down L (how of which is never explained), and everyone still likes her anyway. If that ain't a Mary Sue, I don't know what a Mary Sue is.

If she has that much of a problem with L, why did she bother looking for him? Why not conduct her own investigation of Kira, if he wants vengeance for Beyond that much? But then there's this tidbit:

"You practically killed my brother, and you know those people were destined to die at that time! If you ask me, he'd put them out of their misery..."

Those 3 people Beyond killed were, as far as we know, completely innocent. For all we know, the reason their lives were ending when Beyond killed each of them is because they were going to be killed by him in the first place. You're saying that Bumblebee had no problems with her brother going out and killing people, but when Kira does the same thing to Beyond, THEN it's a problem.

She's coming across to me as an unlikeable and poorly developed version of Misa, who's hardly in this story, to begin with. To make it easier to pair Light with Bee, I assume?

If L ever felt guilt for anything, he'd never admit that he was wrong. At least, not so directly. He'd probably be more inclined to abuse her some more so as to push her away.

You know, I think it'd just suffice to say that almost everyone-the important characters at least-are OOC, and I think you should start over.

That's all I've got to say.
unbreakable pixie chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
I like Bee, she's crazy. In a good way! :3

Ooh but I like this story and you should totally update soon! C:
Amatsu Kurosaki chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
(Snickers.) L gets punched by a girl thinner than him. And Light has a challenge now. But cool OC's (Snickers again). I know who they really are. ;)