Reviews for Happy feet?
icebearforpresident chapter 15 . 3/31
Great story, I absolutely love it. Hopefully you can update soon, even though you're writing the second movie, I like reading all the extra bits you put into it, hopefully you can write more, after you finish writing the second movie.
I hate to be mean but I'm getting impatient for the next one!
please no chapter 7 . 3/7
why
ShadowDarkblade chapter 15 . 2/2
Please continue this story i really enjoy it
Calvin chapter 3 . 1/20
I think you should do a lemon between Gloria and Mumble, because it symbolizes the union between those who have felt true love. And frankly, I am willing to see a scene where Gloria and Mumble mate.
Calvin chapter 15 . 1/20
So, when are the new chapters going to be posted? Will it be a few days before you post a new one?
Please continue this soon. It's really good!
I must say you really capture the emotions of all the penguins. Sometimes I feel like Eric when I'm upset and I know what it feels like. You write all this really accurately and I'm enjoying it. If you have a watt pad account il be glad if you could check out my book. It's called the songs and is by russetfox4545 or something like that. Love your writing!
I like Eric and the characters are portrayed accurately. Atticus seems to be a really loyal friend and Boudicca is cute and friendly. Good job!
I'm enjoying this. Very good
Happy Feet 2 chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
Wow! finally, it has been made but actually, Bo and Erik Isn't really that kind of a relationship.
Nice Fanfic anyways.
PO Box 96511 BP Brunswick
Kirkland, QC
H9H 3C3
Calvin chapter 15 . 8/29/2015
When will you exactly finish the story and the chapters? Just curious about it.
Calvin chapter 3 . 8/27/2015
Like I said before, I would like to have you make a lemon between Mumble and Gloria