Reviews for Happy feet?
Guest chapter 15 . 12/27/2016
Looking at the other reviews im not the only penguin lover hoping this story was finished. Starsource this story was so good I wish you would come back to finish it, you had such a great story to it( my favorite is bo/Erik love interest). Star this is beyond far you best story, and given the amount of favorite, follows and reviews it is the best happy feet fanfic on this site. You should really finish it because I bet I'm not the one here waiting for it to be complete. I can tell you've probably grown out of your happy feet era since it's been so long since you've added to this story; you're probably to grown up to be writing about this now but I think you should look past all that and finish it for your fans( you still do have fans who check up on this given that there has been 13 reviews in the last year and probably many more who sit on sidelines not writing reviews but still hoping for a continuation of the story). If you're not up to finishing it you should find someone who is, hell I would even give it a go since I love it so much.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/24/2016
This is amazing, I remember start this back in like 2014 but never got to far into it. I'm glad I came back to continue it but I see that's it's been over a year and a couple months since it's been update. Maybe this Christmas I'll get a new chapter, op please make this a reality ( I checked to your account and saw your latest story update was the 13th which means your not dead, so maybe hopes will be fulfilled. Praying that you're in the middle of a chapter atm)
Guest chapter 15 . 11/18/2016
You better finish the story because this is like the fifth story that has been unfinished for me and I am mad about all the unfinished stories
mathew chapter 5 . 10/8/2016
hey a scene like this was in the first happy feet but it was cut later
icebearforpresident chapter 15 . 3/31/2016
Great story, I absolutely love it. Hopefully you can update soon, even though you're writing the second movie, I like reading all the extra bits you put into it, hopefully you can write more, after you finish writing the second movie.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/11/2016
I hate to be mean but I'm getting impatient for the next one!
please no chapter 7 . 3/7/2016
why
ShadowDarkblade chapter 15 . 2/2/2016
Please continue this story i really enjoy it
Calvin chapter 3 . 1/20/2016
I think you should do a lemon between Gloria and Mumble, because it symbolizes the union between those who have felt true love. And frankly, I am willing to see a scene where Gloria and Mumble mate.
Calvin chapter 15 . 1/20/2016
So, when are the new chapters going to be posted? Will it be a few days before you post a new one?
Guest chapter 15 . 1/19/2016
Please continue this soon. It's really good!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/19/2016
I must say you really capture the emotions of all the penguins. Sometimes I feel like Eric when I'm upset and I know what it feels like. You write all this really accurately and I'm enjoying it. If you have a watt pad account il be glad if you could check out my book. It's called the songs and is by russetfox4545 or something like that. Love your writing!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/19/2016
I like Eric and the characters are portrayed accurately. Atticus seems to be a really loyal friend and Boudicca is cute and friendly. Good job!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/19/2016
I'm enjoying this. Very good
Happy Feet 2 chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
Wow! finally, it has been made but actually, Bo and Erik Isn't really that kind of a relationship.
Nice Fanfic anyways.