Reviews for Happy feet?
Transformers 0 chapter 13 . 3/29
I've chosen to follow in your legendary footsteps, StarSource! I've made: AN ACCOUNT!
Transformers 0 chapter 13 . 3/23
Not all my links came up, weirdly. I'll try and re-post them again. :P

albums/mm102/zairianara/Mumble_28Regular29_26_
Transformers 0 chapter 13 . 3/9
I've got a new great idea for the story. If you wish: the next time a chapter focuses on Mumble, he loses all of his baby fluff, as a result of the fall. Just suggesting. :D FUN FACT: There are several deleted scenes from the first movie that show Mumble with adult feathers. I think he looks cooler that way, and I have faith that you'll think so to. I'll put some links here:
albums/mm102/zairianara/Mumble_28Regular29_26_
DaniTheDarkenedShadow chapter 13 . 3/2
OMG OMG OMG OMG! You just killed me with the cliffhanger! You are a very good writer, very detailed and skilled. Please keep going!

PS Have a cookie for your good work! *Gives cookie*
MistyLilyValley chapter 13 . 2/21
This is a great story. Please keep it up. :)
Transformers 0 chapter 13 . 2/18
To the Audience: Am I the only one reading and reviewing this? Come on! This is a good alternate-universe story! We need more readers. And we need the readers to do more reviewing. Let's rally and give our support to StarSource!
Transformers 0 chapter 13 . 2/13
:D I'm always looking forward to more exemplary chapters from you, my excellent friend. :D
Transformers 0 chapter 13 . 2/13
This always a good story. No matter how long you need to take, we'll always wait for you to continue your story. Your story is awesome. It's awesome because you choose what to do with it. You have chosen well. You have chosen wisely.

Take as much time as you need. We're still here for you.

From: Transformers 0
Transformers 0 chapter 13 . 2/13
I'm surprised people haven't reviewed this. This is a great chapter, of an even greater story.
Transformers 0 chapter 8 . 1/30
I just have to say something to Christie: LOOOSER! LOOSER! LOSER! LOSER LOSER LOSER! LOSER LOSER LOSER! LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER!
Transformers 0 chapter 13 . 1/25
Hurrah! *applause* Well narrated StarSource!
happy feet lover chapter 2 . 1/25
Awesome job! you got the lyrics to Gloria's heart song completely right, even the amigos' rap! this chapter was great!
FairyHelper chapter 13 . 1/25
This chapter is quite and lively getting interested. I love it! Great work. :D
I hope they can find to get Bryan and Mumble out of there.
Phantress212012 chapter 13 . 1/25
more more more more more more please!
Transformers 0 chapter 12 . 1/23
I know it's almost too late now, but can you try and put up at least 1 more chapter before you go off again to college, StarSource. I, along with many others adore this story. If you can do it, please do. But if you can't, we all understand.

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!

P.S: Good Luck for College!

From: Transformers 0