Reviews for Harry Potter and the Game Of Thrones
ShadowWolf626 chapter 7 . 9/16
this is spectacular, i do hope you one day return to it
cdrsmith chapter 7 . 8/31
This is such a great story, it makes me sad that there hasn't been an update for 5 and a bit years! That confrontation between Harry and... well, just about everyone, is excellent, and I love the thought of Hermione just shoving Harry against a wall and snogging his socks off!
The Alpha 100 chapter 7 . 7/27
Wow awesome story... I can't even begin to describe its abandonment makes me feel...Well you could be dead...if that's the case then I hope this reaches you wherever you are in the afterlife, your harry potter fanfic was amazing! and it only has seven chapters! the interaction between Hermione and Harry is spectacular! it's something I wish to acquire one day myself but I shall not force it,after all one night stands are still pretty awesome, no strings attached no stress! again spectacularly done!
pepticbrute117 chapter 7 . 5/1
Damn, so wish somebody would at least adopt this if you can't keep it going. This is great, and the fact that Harry is with Hermione, he is acting like more on his Slytherin side, and he can verbally outwit people that bad is amazing and hilarious. I also love the part where he says fuck it now im gonna win and embarrass you all. Perfect.
IloveHeat chapter 7 . 10/30/2016
Sucks that you quit. It is a good story and I would have loved to see what a slytherin would have done in the tournament.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/26/2016
Great start to the story. I hope your muse allows you to write more some day.
Saissa chapter 7 . 8/6/2016
Great start. Pity it has been abandoned!
Ducky1776 chapter 6 . 5/28/2016
It's Professor Moody not Mooney. That's Remus. This is interesting but I have to agree with another poster that the missing words all throughout takes away from it considerably.
SeaSeraph chapter 7 . 4/5/2016
Really good start to the story. Sad to see it has gone so long without an update, but hopefully someday it will have a new chapter.
reallyfreakingnerdy chapter 4 . 2/7/2015
I like the story so far but I keep noticing that there are often times when entire words are missing. It really throws off the flow when suddenly a sentence doesn't make sense due to a crucial word being gone.
ZombiePinUp chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
love it can't wait for more!
DarkFox17 chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
Good story please continue...
DragonTamer01 chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
Oh yeah, I am LOVING THIS!

Please update this story soon!
melkun chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
I really like your Harry and your Hermione and the way the story is developing.
The little changes respect the books make the story and the characters more reallistic and, more important, more human, so I wish that someday the story will continue.
19Shorty chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
update your story please love the story it is very funny and romantic