Reviews for Panic
Puggle chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Gorgeous
Doni chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Loved it. Edge-of-my-seat and great feeling.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Brilliant. Loved this so much.
Cremains chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I really liked it and would love a sequel. Will Sherlock do as Lestrade told him? I need to know!
LPLB chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Poor Sherlock! Facing those pesky emotions sure is hard. Another excellently written fic.
yamineko87 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
love it all... although i would like to see what their conversation looks like..hint hint
MiseryHunting chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This was trully wonderful and oh, so deliciously emotional! I'm expecting a sequel :D Please, please, PLEASE!
Kayate chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
More please!
LovesILouder chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
You have no idea how happy I was when I got the email saying a new fic of yours has been posted. (Yes, I have you as a favorite author:p)

Anyways, I really really enjoyed this fic. Seeing Sherlock like that was very interesting, and if he would ever get paniced, it'd be like that. You have yet to write a bad fic in my eyes. Keep it up! This is also another fic of the many that I think you should write more of... :3 But job well done.

P.s., loved the Lestrade part. You tell him ;)
meredithriddle chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Really interesting. The chase was quite good.
Jodi2011 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
And then that feeling, that one not too far from panic, rose into Sherlock's chest once again.

LOL poor Sherlock. And good on Lestrade for telling him like it is :)
Denu-MindPalace chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Lovely! I really enjoy your fic, god job :)
tardisinthesgc chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Fezzie, while YOU may not know quite how you feel about this, I for one most wholeheartedly congratulate you on churning out yet another fabulous fic.
Ju Lara chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Great, and I really like the Lestrade part at the end.