Reviews for Continuation of Danny Phantom
Yoffi chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Well, I liked it, as for the going ghost thing it doesn't work in writing like it did in the show because in writing you already know he's going ghost by the time he says it, in the show however the "going ghost" serves as a sort of warning telling the viewers what's going to happen because otherwise they'd have no idea it was going to happen and although that would be mostly inconsequential it helps the flow of the plot for the viewer by acting as a transition between Danny Fenton and his alter ego Phantom. Also I completely agree to the boycotting of Phantom Planet that episode was bad.
RiverBluJay chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
Ghost puberty? Hmm...
RiverBluJay chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
My thoughts:
OOOHH! New ghost!
What?
Hmm...
Oh yeah! Won the fight with some awesome ice!
Ahh! There is more to the story! The plot thickens!
Classic. Traditional way to end the episode.
RiverBluJay chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Nice. Spectra's a freaky villain.
RiverBluJay chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I like the way this was written. It flowed the way the episodes do. Also, I absolutely LOVE that you're writing this. It's really disappointing the series was discontinued after season three. Although, season three was kind of a letdown. Don't get me wrong- I loved some of the episodes- it's just... Well, first of all, Vlad became less and less of a real villain. Instead of appearing occasionally with a benevolent and twisted plot, he was slipped in every two or three episodes as a running joke. And also, the episodes in seasons one and two each usually showed a time honored and powerful lesson or moral, (I am naming these off the top of my head) such as.. Be careful what you wish for, (season two) envy is a dangerous thing, (season one) and our actions can have disastrous consequences (season two). But season three replaces those wonderful messages with ones like these: it's okay to take revenge on someone, because it will just end in a stalemate, and it will be fine to act without thinking of our consequences.

Sorry, got a little ramble-y there. But that is the best thing about fanfiction- we can share our opinions on our favorite fandoms to people who will listen to our opinions.

-river-
ohsnapitzdomo chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
MORE! This DP obsession isn't going to feed itself!
ITLC chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
the name stands for ItTicklesLikeCrazy, but i'm way to lazy to log on right now. I'm a fan, though i didn't review this story when i favorited it. TOO GOOD! Please keep writing, i love it.
SwimmerGirl96 chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
You're doing an awesome job keeping the show's style in the story! Please keep writing!
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Not bad, this chapter had a good plot idea, you've shown good writing abilities, the characters were pretty in character, the fight scenes were good enough for such minor ghosts, etc. This continuation isn't bad at all.
Inviso-Al chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Yay! New "episode"! Can't wait for the next episode and I figured out who the shadowy figure is, but shouldn't he have shown up sooner? Considering that he is the mayor.
Girl-with-the-crazy-colorhair chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Love the Story!

Here an episode idea!
And It has SamxDanny in it!

Vald manages to poison Danny with Blood Blossoms, and it's up to Sam and Tucker to find the antidote. They would enlist the help of Clockwork and one of his colleagues, Mother Nature(also his ex-girlfriend) to find the antidote that is in her domain!
Vladlover001 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
It was cool to read about one of my favorite cartoons !So i thank you and keep writing! :-)
Ardsta chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
I really like the story- a lot, in fact. I wouldn't change it a bit. This is awesome.
Beefdagetti chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This is great so far, though ive only read the first one, I cannot wait to read the rest. Thank you so much for your awesome creativity and making more episodes! I love it!
CountOnMe chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Don't worry about your style, you are doing amazing. Can't wait for more! Would love to have seen these as real episodes. I really have to congratulate you on the dialogue, very close to the true fashion.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »