Reviews for Continuation of Danny Phantom
ohsnapitzdomo chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
MORE! This DP obsession isn't going to feed itself!
ITLC chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
the name stands for ItTicklesLikeCrazy, but i'm way to lazy to log on right now. I'm a fan, though i didn't review this story when i favorited it. TOO GOOD! Please keep writing, i love it.
SwimmerGirl96 chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
You're doing an awesome job keeping the show's style in the story! Please keep writing!
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Not bad, this chapter had a good plot idea, you've shown good writing abilities, the characters were pretty in character, the fight scenes were good enough for such minor ghosts, etc. This continuation isn't bad at all.
Inviso-Al chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Yay! New "episode"! Can't wait for the next episode and I figured out who the shadowy figure is, but shouldn't he have shown up sooner? Considering that he is the mayor.
Cat-Stat-Ave chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Love the Story!

Here an episode idea!
And It has SamxDanny in it!

Vald manages to poison Danny with Blood Blossoms, and it's up to Sam and Tucker to find the antidote. They would enlist the help of Clockwork and one of his colleagues, Mother Nature(also his ex-girlfriend) to find the antidote that is in her domain!
Vladlover001 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
It was cool to read about one of my favorite cartoons !So i thank you and keep writing! :-)
SmartyMcSmartle chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
I really like the story- a lot, in fact. I wouldn't change it a bit. This is awesome.
Beefdagetti chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This is great so far, though ive only read the first one, I cannot wait to read the rest. Thank you so much for your awesome creativity and making more episodes! I love it!
CountOnMe chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Don't worry about your style, you are doing amazing. Can't wait for more! Would love to have seen these as real episodes. I really have to congratulate you on the dialogue, very close to the true fashion.
MsFrizzle chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
You put in a convincing red-herring in the beginning implying that Danny's problems were all the fault of his parents experiments. I did like that part of the chapter. On the other hand, my personal inclination is to be hesitant about giving Danny more powers. He's so powerful already and it is very difficult to make an exciting story if he can overcome his adversaries to easily.
Inviso-Al chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Ghost puberty! Love it! I can't wait for the next "episode"!
MsFrizzle chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
I like the ideas in your story. Your OC ghost was interesting but I assume that she will be back later to explain her motivations.

Using more spaces between you lines between description and dialog will make it easier for your readers.
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Please finish! This is amazing and totally deserves more reviews! You are fantastic! Update soon pls!
Fluehatraya chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
Yay, an update! I love how you poke fun at Danny's being half-dead, and I am anticipating to see what is going on with Mirage. Also, I found your Mr. Lancer to be wonderfully in-character and hilarious.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »