Reviews for Continuation of Danny Phantom
Cat-Stat-Ave chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Love the Story!

Here an episode idea!
And It has SamxDanny in it!

Vald manages to poison Danny with Blood Blossoms, and it's up to Sam and Tucker to find the antidote. They would enlist the help of Clockwork and one of his colleagues, Mother Nature(also his ex-girlfriend) to find the antidote that is in her domain!
Vladlover001 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
It was cool to read about one of my favorite cartoons !So i thank you and keep writing! :-)
SmartyMcSmartle chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
I really like the story- a lot, in fact. I wouldn't change it a bit. This is awesome.
Beefdagetti chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This is great so far, though ive only read the first one, I cannot wait to read the rest. Thank you so much for your awesome creativity and making more episodes! I love it!
CountOnMe chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Don't worry about your style, you are doing amazing. Can't wait for more! Would love to have seen these as real episodes. I really have to congratulate you on the dialogue, very close to the true fashion.
MsFrizzle chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
You put in a convincing red-herring in the beginning implying that Danny's problems were all the fault of his parents experiments. I did like that part of the chapter. On the other hand, my personal inclination is to be hesitant about giving Danny more powers. He's so powerful already and it is very difficult to make an exciting story if he can overcome his adversaries to easily.
Inviso-Al chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Ghost puberty! Love it! I can't wait for the next "episode"!
MsFrizzle chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
I like the ideas in your story. Your OC ghost was interesting but I assume that she will be back later to explain her motivations.

Using more spaces between you lines between description and dialog will make it easier for your readers.
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Please finish! This is amazing and totally deserves more reviews! You are fantastic! Update soon pls!
Fluehatraya chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
Yay, an update! I love how you poke fun at Danny's being half-dead, and I am anticipating to see what is going on with Mirage. Also, I found your Mr. Lancer to be wonderfully in-character and hilarious.
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
Another great chapter! Can't wait for more!
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Nice job! To the next chappie!
Fluehatraya chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
This was a good chapter, and I enjoyed all of the details put into it. I think you have the characters down knack.

LMAO at Dash's tattoo ideas, and then Danny's remark.

Geez, Casper High's discrimination between athletes and the students lower on the social hierarchy is ridiculous.

"I mean, I'm half dead but I look more alive than they do." This line was pure gold.

Ouch, falling face first into a frying pan as stuff is cooking in it! Hope no one in town in this state tried to operate heavy machinery.

Seems like every encounter Dash has with a ghost results in him coming away with a new phobia.
seantriana chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
Nice fight scene!
MsFrizzle chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
Dear Himitsu no Tokumei,

This story had a nice feel to it and I could see it being an episode. I liked the dialogue between the characters as it made things seem more natural.

It might also help your plot to have a bit of a twist in it. Such as what happens with the manikin left in Danny's house?
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »