Reviews for Continuation of Danny Phantom
MsFrizzle chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
You put in a convincing red-herring in the beginning implying that Danny's problems were all the fault of his parents experiments. I did like that part of the chapter. On the other hand, my personal inclination is to be hesitant about giving Danny more powers. He's so powerful already and it is very difficult to make an exciting story if he can overcome his adversaries to easily.
Inviso-Al chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Ghost puberty! Love it! I can't wait for the next "episode"!
MsFrizzle chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
I like the ideas in your story. Your OC ghost was interesting but I assume that she will be back later to explain her motivations.

Using more spaces between you lines between description and dialog will make it easier for your readers.
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Please finish! This is amazing and totally deserves more reviews! You are fantastic! Update soon pls!
Fluehatraya chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
Yay, an update! I love how you poke fun at Danny's being half-dead, and I am anticipating to see what is going on with Mirage. Also, I found your Mr. Lancer to be wonderfully in-character and hilarious.
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
Another great chapter! Can't wait for more!
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Nice job! To the next chappie!
Fluehatraya chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
This was a good chapter, and I enjoyed all of the details put into it. I think you have the characters down knack.

LMAO at Dash's tattoo ideas, and then Danny's remark.

Geez, Casper High's discrimination between athletes and the students lower on the social hierarchy is ridiculous.

"I mean, I'm half dead but I look more alive than they do." This line was pure gold.

Ouch, falling face first into a frying pan as stuff is cooking in it! Hope no one in town in this state tried to operate heavy machinery.

Seems like every encounter Dash has with a ghost results in him coming away with a new phobia.
seantriana chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
Nice fight scene!
MsFrizzle chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
Dear Himitsu no Tokumei,

This story had a nice feel to it and I could see it being an episode. I liked the dialogue between the characters as it made things seem more natural.

It might also help your plot to have a bit of a twist in it. Such as what happens with the manikin left in Danny's house?
Undead009 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This was good. It isn't like any of the ridiculous DP fics put on here, and even better, this is a continuation of the show and it actually follows the plot the show made for it.
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I love it! This is probably going to make more sense then the actual episodes! Update Soo !
Elegon chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Exciting, a story to quench my paranormal thirst for half ghost/half human crimefights! I already love the story, but you might want to think of a way to space out the time/place change.
Elegon chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Fluehatraya chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I like this story. I can totally see this happening if it were in the show, and was glad to see that Poindexter showed up. I love the slang.

I'm also delighted to see that you touched upon Danny's battle cry; that thing always really bugged me. Must all ghosts announce their presence in some loud way?

I am looking forward to future chapters.
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »