Reviews for Continuation of Danny Phantom
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I love it! This is probably going to make more sense then the actual episodes! Update Soo !
The Exiled Outcast chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Exciting, a story to quench my paranormal thirst for half ghost/half human crimefights! I already love the story, but you might want to think of a way to space out the time/place change.
The Exiled Outcast chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Fluehatraya chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I like this story. I can totally see this happening if it were in the show, and was glad to see that Poindexter showed up. I love the slang.

I'm also delighted to see that you touched upon Danny's battle cry; that thing always really bugged me. Must all ghosts announce their presence in some loud way?

I am looking forward to future chapters.
CatchingWind chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Hey, I really liked this! Grammar/spelling was in check, everybody seemed in character... awesome!

I do have to admit that I was a bit skeptical at first, since most continuation stories aren't that good (especially as of late), but you blew me away! I loved how you incorporated Poindexter; I feel he needs more attention. I think I'm going to go write a Poindexter story. ;)

And 17 ideas? That's great! Even some of the best authors on here can't do that! I'm eager to see what's in store!

Let's face it: the whole "Going ghost!" thing is overrated and annoying. I'm glad you're dropping it!

Anywho, sorry for the lengthy review. I don't leave reviews very often, so number one, you should feel special! (well, you should feel special anyway, not just because I left you a review. I'm a FanFiction nobody! 8D) Number two, when I do leave a review, I tend to get a bit carried away... *blushes*

Update soon! I'm excited to see what comes next!

-CatchingWind