Reviews for you wanted a kid, love, not me
RyoKei chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I really liked it when Atobe and Ryoma were arguing at the very beginning of the fic. It means there's something interesting ahead. And I always liked them arguing even over smallest thing. It makes me smile all the way.
rennboo chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Yay!

I've been waiting for any prequel/sequel for 'A Domestic Life'

I love it~

Although I want to see more of Atobe and Yuuya XD

because I think Atobe a kid is pretty awkward yet cute.

But still, thank you for the prequel! 3
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
AtoRyo is just epic when it comes to dialogue. All the snark makes everything even more romantic in that special AtoRyo way. You really know how to write their conversations, especially Ryoma's parts. XD

Awesome as always. :)
ryoka-chan chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
awesome! :D I really love royal pair with a kid!
hj-dm-sk chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Hmm, so it's Friday night here, and instead of going out to bars like many of my classmates, I'm spending it reading the snarky, fluffy, goodness that is AtoRyo. Yeah, pretty sure I got the better end of the bargain.

Specific comments:

"He's a bit of a Malfoy,"

"You smiled too—when you beat your opponents to a pulp."

Nah, Ryoma's right. He doesn't smile; he smirks. (I would put a smirky emoticon here, if I knew how to make a smirky emoticon.)

"Lalfons"

Wow, what did this figment of your imagination ever do to you, to deserve such an awful name? No offense (but my sympathies) to anyone actually named Lalfons.

Ryoma really did pick Yuuya out like a piece of furniture, huh? Went to the adoption place, saw a kid he (kinda) liked, took the kid and left, no paperwork, no waiting period, nothing. I used to volunteer at an animal shelter, and we were more strict with the potential *pet* adopters.

Just a couple of last notes:

"He cocked his head to one side and complemented." - Did you perhaps mean contemplated (thought about), rather than complemented (finished, completed)?

"Remember fisting Shishido-san" - dear God, which definition of fisting were you going for? lol

Great job, as usual; looking forward to your next piece! (Btw, did you get my last PM w/ my email address?)