Reviews for Unfolding
Azucar chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Man that needs more! Awesome job!

Sugar
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Really liked it especially the part about the sneeze !
K3IR chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I like this one, its funny hahahaha
KYTIVAFAN chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
perfect at all levels!
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I like this :)

It was simultaneously sweet and funny and ... just moving. I can't pinpoint what exactly it is about this fic that's moving, but there's just something about the insight into Tony's thoughts ... lol.

I really like the gigglefest; it's hilarious. And the scene in the morning, lol! Poor Tony, being harassed by three women :P

Thank you for sharing!

Soph
mon-petit-pois chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Wow this was so great:) I especially love the last line! I laughed out loud. And the laundry detergent thing? Great! This was SO incharacter! Amazing job, really!
gibbsgirlie08 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Good one!
brightblue chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Wonderfully done! Fits the mood of the episode and where Tony and Ziva are in their story now. Looooved it! :)
Leah339 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
hehe, I heard about the "arepa" double meaning xD Awesome story. Ty for sharing!
sophiepotato chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I absolutely loved this. The sense of warmth and understanding between Tony and Ziva was beautifully expressed and you've caught both of their characters perfectly. I also thought it was very well written generally, it flowed really nicely and I could very easily picture the scenes in my head. Much much love 3
Paperclip-Assassin chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Wonderfully written! You had me laughing out loud at more than one point :) Thankyou

I'm looking forward to reading more from you ;))
Courtzylovesit chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I really Like that! Well done!

I'd love to read more of your stories :)
rumpleswagskin chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This was adorable! So cute! Well done :)
Schmaltzy chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
A wonderful debut to FFnet. Congratulations!

I wasn't aware of arepa as slang, and so - oh my! - Tony's earlier (canon) remark to Monique now takes on a whole new meaning (and, oh god, the smile that accompanied it)!

I hope this is your first of many forays into the lives of our favourite special agents. :)