Reviews for Dares and Such
Meowmart01 chapter 3 . 3/29
Nullmetal Alchemist reference... This story is officially awesome!
Demon Titan 157 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
This is sooooo goooooood! Write more plez! :D
kuro12 chapter 12 . 2/4/2014
this is funny...
ed- i dare you to dress like your self
roy- i dare you to dress as roy mustang
everyone- i dear you to let all the cats go into central.
al-what is you fav short rant?
van (ed's and al's dad)- i dear you to tell everyone about how father came to be
meas- i dare you to burn all your pic's
ed/roy- i dare you to two french kiss for 45 min's
meas- i dare you to tack a pic of ed and roy kissing
riza- i dare you to burn all your gun's
L- i dare you to eat no sweet's hor 2 chapter's
cn313- i dare you to give up on the rest of the hugs from ed
light- what is you name?
roy- i dare you to burn all your gloves
light- what is your fav color?
roy- how many kids do you think you might have?
ed- what is your best memory of you father?
al-why do you feel the need to being cat's into the dorm room's when there are people that can dye from you doing that? is it that you really want them to dye?
roy- you look funny with a mustache.
father- why do you want to become god?
winry- why does you dog have a atomail lag?
light- what will you get if you take the year cn313 was born and add up all the number's until you get one number?
L-do you know what happened to your mother and father?
riza-why are you so terger happer? (why do you love guns so much?)
hovce- i dare you to not smock for 4 chapter's
fma people- do you know how many of you are Orphan's?
everyone- dose anyone else find it a little hard to believe that all alchemist's are scientists?
ed- i dare you to sing brother's by vic mignogna.
roy- what are your true feel's for edward?
everyone- do you hate me?
WanderingWatermelon chapter 12 . 1/7/2014
Riza- command your dog to attack Mustang... And he's not allowed to fight back!
fruitsbasketnerd chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
FRUITS BASKET REFERANCE*nosebleed*
fruitsbasketnerd chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
Ed: sing the waffle song with L
L: get unlimited waffles after they sing
Roy: dance around in a tutu and sing "i'm a little teapot" dramatically
Riza: let Chibi huggles Hayate
Light: act like Batman the entire chapter
Misa: become pikachu
fruitsbasketnerd chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Omfg L offered you cake?! I'm so jelly!
Orochi's Child chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Hello, let the fun begin
Ed and Al: you must have a kitten fight
Envy: MARRY ME! and meet my other husbands, Dark Pit, Ludwig von Koopa, Shadow the Hedgehog, Mephiles the Dark, and Shadow Link
L: Watch Death Note
Father: Here's a ton of Philosopher Stones my father (Orochi from Okami) Created-Dammit Crimson Helm, stop eating all the fish- use them as you wish
Roy: Here's 9000 gallons of milk, give it all to Ed
Kimblee: Here's a endless supply of Dynamite, now you can blow things up forever.
Pachimew chapter 12 . 7/15/2013
MAKE ED A NEKO FOR TWO CHAPTERS NEKO ED MUAHAHA
And by neko I mean real, authentic cat ears and tail and fangs and retractable claws.
Also, I want to come on so I can glomp Light, Ed, L, and Al.
Also also, I'm giving Al ALL of Greece's cats. ALL of them.
OH! And L and Light must cosplay as each other.
And Karkat and John and Ed have to have a who's the shortest contest before you turn Ed into a neko.
AND I WANT MASS BODY SWAP OF ALL CHARACTERS AT SOME POINT OR OTHER AFTER ED IS DONE BEING A NEKO
Yes I'm insane. Duh
Random persion chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
Just had a awsome idea.I dare all of you to put the doom song on a loop and start dancing to it in neon Teletubbie coustomes...for a hour! 't ask me how,but I got this idea from Charlie the unicorn. By!
AnimeAvarice chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
Heya! AnimeAvarice here.
If you are still taking dares, make Roy do Ryuk's "apple dance" (you know, the one from the 2nd Death Note opening?) while wearing a miniskirt. Then have Edward spray him with a fire extinguisher (i dont know why).
If you aren't taking dares then nevahmind! _
I reeeeeeally hope you keep writing this! And i gotta say, Rogue, you rock. I'm sorry, you just do.
Double A out!
tickout chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
hi, as the name suggests, I am tickout. the tickout, not a fake one. famous for punching truth in the face (yes I no longer have a soul, but man it was worth it!). and yup, I ate a piece of lights death note (still hasn't noticed, eh?). don't ask how. anywho, I'd love to help you find ways to tortur- *ahem*, DARE your little friends. a few possibilities would be
- dress up like an apple in front of ryuk
- punch truth in the face (not safe for mortals to do, it makes it all the most fun!)
- make ed call one of the taller characters (paticularily someone who mocks his height like envy or roy) that they are tall and he is short
- make L eat broccoli
thats all I have for you now. ooh, and give ryuk an apple for me ;)
tickout, AWAY!
Kiku-Goldenflower chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
Funny, a little disappointing when you skip out the details of the dare though how tackle Riza's dares is brilient. Anyway I got a dare for Ed. You must get mustang into a miniskirt version of the army uniform and say "The Line". Mustang is not required to cooperate and is permitted to risist in any way he sees fit with the exclusion of lethal force. (Near lethal force is however encouraged for both parties) However you are not allowed to stop unti you have ached this goal, even if it takes you several chapters.

Note, as a fellow Resembool Ranger I imagine you'd know what "The Line" is but in case you didn't it's "Mustang looks dead sexy... In a miniskirt!"

Second dare. Put BB, L and Mello into a locked padded room with only a single bar of chocolate and no weapons for 5 days and see who ones out alive. Reward survivors richly with confectionary items of their choosing.

And lastly hang Light, Missa and Kiyomi Takada upside down for an indefinite period of time because I don't like them and am interested in the effects of intelligence/stupidity on how quickly the increased blood flow to thir head will kill them and weather it changes te likely hood of hir heads exploing. Mello is not allowed to asist with the last part as that would ruin the experiment. If you must you may reserect them after they die.
Random Persion chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
Hmmmm...my last revew isn't up.
K,just in case heres what I put on the last one.(you know,in case the outher one didn't get through)
Ed,I dare you th to run around central (and the room you're in now)singing the banana king song from Charlie the unicorn and sticking bananas in everyones ears.
by!Hands out cake and giant bags of chocolate.(Lights smells suspiciously like something ELSE thets brown and sticky...)
Random Persion chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
Ed,I dare you to run around central singing the banana king song from charlie the unicorn and trying to stick bananas is everyones ear.(why you?idk,juess I just felt like picking on ya.* shrug*)
Ummmm...on second thought,try it t with the outher people in the room too.(thats a dare)I wanna see Lik Light with bananas sticking outa his ears...*evil laugh thet wu would make Jack Spicer proud*(sorry L,Near and Mello.)