Reviews for Hope plus Vampire
Ryusei0038 chapter 10 . 3/8
Will Alexander come out to save Hope?
Dragonskyt chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
Cool story, I enjoyed it while it lasts. I have no idea if you are still writing, but it was a fun read.
LittleShyCloud chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I really like your opening chapter . It's all nice and cozy. *flails around* I really like it. I don't normally read final fantasy fanfics and this one so far is making me wanna read more of them
Guest chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
please continue
unknown chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
that is getting funnier
unknown chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
ohhh man that was funny
unknown chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
awwww that was awesome hope got some nasty magic now :)
unknown chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
intresting never thought of dimensatial stuff lol
Lucifer's Remnants chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
love this story can't wait until you update
ShadowCat444 chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
Ok one, Ilove this story, and two I see little to no mistakes sooo good for you:) and three, plz update soon, things are getting interesting.
tphod chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
Needs more XIII elements such as Libra to "feel" the information, more fire, ice, wind, water, earth (quake) and paradigm shift(?); but stick him with ravager, synergist ,medic and magic related abilities (remember he is physically squishy for a L'cie).

Can't wait to see what and enraged inner Moka will do with haste and bravery.
Uruz 11 chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
Its been a while since you last updated this story, I hope that you're doing alright and nothing bad has happened. Poor Kurumu, getting slapped in the face like that; at least she's still ready and willing like most of the group to fight for their rights and bring down the corrupt the so called "Public Safety Committee." Too bad that Snow, Lightning and Fang can't pay a visit to the school and help the Newspaper club kick its butt; that would be so entertaining. I like that all of these events are helping Hope to toughen up so that he'll eventually be strong and confident enough to protect himself and those he cares about without help from his friends back home; Lightning would be so proud of him and happy to see her little Hope growing up bit by bit. Perhaps she can even rub that in Snow's face by telling him to act more like Hope (laughes), Serah would be happy for Hope as well; at least until the time comes when he and all of his new female friends visit him back at home (laughes).
jax chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
Nice! Please update more!
Morning toost chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
I love this story! You did hope's character justice in this one. Normally I hate hope, because he's such a whiny brat, but now he's different. I guess he has to be, alright. XD please update soon!
Ex-Ile chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
Ah, another well done chapter. Can't wait for more of it! And welcome back senpai!