Reviews for Distant Sisters
Kurohitsugi chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I liked it very much, though I'm not sure Draco can handle both of them together :-)
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Loved it! So much dialogue an it is do like them. Draco and it end is my favorite though, "I'll have you screaming 'yes' in five minutes," hahaha
ciliaclu9 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Wayyyy too funny. A drunk Bella is always delightful! I love how the two sisters are so open about their exploits with each other.
SapphoAndCyanide chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
helll yessss :p

Bella and Cissy drunk is always an amazing,amazing thing _

& Draco's little suggestion would make for an interesting read even though I'm not much for threesome way, brilliant job Mrs. ;)
Lady Bellatrix Black Lestrange chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
You should do more Bellatrix/Narcissa hot steamy Blackcest. You know how much of a fan I am of both you and Blackcest, put it together and I'm in Heaven.
mastermilfoy chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Ah. Now I understand why Buffett was on the playlist. How you manage to imagine this level of filth listening to Changes in Latitudes...I'll never know. My perverted genius. Will I be seeing a NMDMBL story soon? I dare you to throw in LM, too. And better yet? SS.

I dare you, darling.
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
you're so perfect, mother dearest

but I think another Jimmy Buffett song would have been more appropriate - "Why don't we get drunk and screw" :P