Reviews for John Doe
GoodByeApathy2 chapter 13 . 2/7
I put off reading this story because amnesia didnt interest me, but Ive read everything else of yours (loved them all) so gave it a try. OMG. Just outstanding. Wish the show had writers of your caliber the last few years. If only...
Bearmauls chapter 13 . 1/19
That was crazy interesting and totally unique!
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 13 . 10/2/2016
Thank goodness I finally finished this story at 12:48 on Sunday afternoon so maybe I can get something done today! Started it a few days ago and have read it every spare minute I had. But I really do need to do something other than read fan fiction all day! Having a lot of fun reading your older stories and this one was fantastic. Loved the collaboration. As always, thanks for writing.
Anon chapter 13 . 3/30/2016
so ya just gonna leave me hanging on this great story. dammit lmfao
IOwnABoat chapter 13 . 3/26/2016
Such a brilliant story. So intense and so well written... I loved every moment of it!
IOwnABoat chapter 2 . 3/17/2016
Holy crap - I just discovered this story and I'm hooked! I love this storyline and the intrigue.
lacycurtains chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
She is the biggest hypocrite of all time. "i would never lie to you, Castle, I promise." She's already lied to him at least twice in canon, and she will continue to do so throughout their relationship. Beckett is a liar at heart, and it comes so easily to her that she never even apologizes for any of them.
What makes me sad is that no one calls her on any of them. Beckett gets a free pass and Castle gets to be the bad guy. Always.
veritas-always chapter 13 . 4/30/2015
Oh my gosh. Alex (castlefanfics) made me read this last night and I read it in less than two hours, and was freaking out to her the entire time. I don't know how or why I hadn't read it before, but it is definitely one of my absolute favorite stories now. I waited until I had time to get on my laptop and leave a proper (signed) review, and so I could add this to my favorite story list. I just love the entirety of it. I love the way you had their relationship slightly progressing before he lost his memory, and I loved every single time he referred to Kate as his wife. Seriously, there are so many things I loved about this. I won't list them all. Thank you!
madcloisfan chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
Loved it
Dragonfishpie chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
Just when I think I've read all the great stories, I run across yet another one by chezchuckles and Sandiane Carter. Thank you, thank you both. So much fun to read unfiltered Castle!
Zeki Young chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
Great amnesia fic. I love the concept of the dream. Brilliant work!
blue1orange chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
Nicely done, superb mystery, so many twists and turns I was on the edge of my seat.
Thanks for writing.
blue1orange chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
You have created a great story here. Where Castle has no filter and asks Kate all the questions about 'them' that would of course be otherwise so very socially unacceptable. It's delicious! This premise allows you to have him ask all the questions we've wanted him to ask her for years. And it's wrenching and fun at the same time. Perfect! Can't wait to finish it.
Thanks for writing!
hfce chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
Oh my goodness that was a scary ride but a beautiful one. Loved this story. :)
southerngirl1 chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
Wow, such an awesome story. So glad Geekmom recommended this. One of best ever...
1,021 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »