Reviews for John Doe
bponder chapter 4 . 7/21
this is such an amazing story really wish you were still writing for castle frequently. miss it as much as the series
malleys8 chapter 13 . 10/22/2017
You mean horrible writers! You start this story with words loosely connected like slides in a projector where one cannot see the connection until the machine decides to bring the next one up. Without context, you have no idea what the slides are trying to tell you until some contain images that look familiar. Perhaps something you've read or seen on tv; you recognize the theme, but you've never seen the picture exactly as it was displayed on the screen. Now, your interest is piqued. You can't stop watching and you can't wait until the next one shows. So it was for me after I started this story. Like the slideshow, I didn't want to wait long for the next one - nevermind the entire show. But, that meant I must sit through the entire show until its end. For me, that meant I had to read the entire story, no scanning or speed reading. I thought seriously about going to the last chapter to save time. But, I've never done that and I wasn't going to start with this was read all in one sitting. In fact, I got so engrossed in your story, I forgot - and therefore missed - the Castle TV program that was showing tonight. You know what? It was all well worth it. Outstanding!
bponder chapter 13 . 9/18/2017
just read this story, so very amazing! You could feel his despair, anguish - but loved the unfiltered comments which so rattled kate. Loved it
Guest chapter 13 . 7/1/2017
This story is perfection!
drcardwell chapter 13 . 6/11/2017
Just found thus and read it all the way through. Stunning, amazing, brilliant!
life's a mystery chapter 13 . 5/26/2017
great story :)
GoodByeApathy2 chapter 13 . 2/7/2017
I put off reading this story because amnesia didnt interest me, but Ive read everything else of yours (loved them all) so gave it a try. OMG. Just outstanding. Wish the show had writers of your caliber the last few years. If only...
Bearmauls chapter 13 . 1/19/2017
That was crazy interesting and totally unique!
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 13 . 10/2/2016
Thank goodness I finally finished this story at 12:48 on Sunday afternoon so maybe I can get something done today! Started it a few days ago and have read it every spare minute I had. But I really do need to do something other than read fan fiction all day! Having a lot of fun reading your older stories and this one was fantastic. Loved the collaboration. As always, thanks for writing.
Anon chapter 13 . 3/30/2016
so ya just gonna leave me hanging on this great story. dammit lmfao
IOwnABoat chapter 13 . 3/26/2016
Such a brilliant story. So intense and so well written... I loved every moment of it!
IOwnABoat chapter 2 . 3/17/2016
Holy crap - I just discovered this story and I'm hooked! I love this storyline and the intrigue.
lacycurtains chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
She is the biggest hypocrite of all time. "i would never lie to you, Castle, I promise." She's already lied to him at least twice in canon, and she will continue to do so throughout their relationship. Beckett is a liar at heart, and it comes so easily to her that she never even apologizes for any of them.
What makes me sad is that no one calls her on any of them. Beckett gets a free pass and Castle gets to be the bad guy. Always.
veritas-always chapter 13 . 4/30/2015
Oh my gosh. Alex (castlefanfics) made me read this last night and I read it in less than two hours, and was freaking out to her the entire time. I don't know how or why I hadn't read it before, but it is definitely one of my absolute favorite stories now. I waited until I had time to get on my laptop and leave a proper (signed) review, and so I could add this to my favorite story list. I just love the entirety of it. I love the way you had their relationship slightly progressing before he lost his memory, and I loved every single time he referred to Kate as his wife. Seriously, there are so many things I loved about this. I won't list them all. Thank you!
madcloisfan chapter 13 . 8/11/2014