Reviews for John Doe
frograp chapter 13 . 1/27
What a fantastic storyline! Great story concept and amazing writing!
kikijacobi chapter 13 . 5/14/2023
Wow. Soooo beautiful and exciting from start to finish. Sooooo well told.
Carbono chapter 12 . 2/14/2023
Lol! You turned Beckett's idiotic move into Castles. You just can't help yourself can you? Haha. Very good story though!
Carbono chapter 7 . 2/14/2023
Ok I'm sorry I should have just finished the chapter before commenting. I'll trust you from here on out
Carbono chapter 7 . 2/14/2023
Alright I'm still here in 2023 & still as confused as ever . I'm only at the part of chapter 7 where he remembers the undercover kiss so maybe you clarify it later in the chapter but you eluded to a kiss at the swings. That never happened did it? I mean yeah later when they got engaged but not the 1st time they were there. It is a very good story though! I really like the fact that this is a co-authored story because chezchuckle usually belittles Castle too much. Besides that though a fantastic writer.
Carbono chapter 3 . 2/14/2023
I'm reading this in 2023 so I don't expect an answer but I'm as confused as Castle is. Castle & Beckett were together when Alexis started college. They hooked up on her graduation night.
rina123nike chapter 13 . 1/18/2023
great story
operaluvr chapter 13 . 4/14/2022
I love this story so much. It’s absurdly good and a longtime favorite to read over and over again.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/27/2022
What a way to end it! Thank You for writing this wonderful story.
CileSuns92 chapter 13 . 1/15/2022
Oh, I was so taken by this factory-settings Castle! So pure, endless love in his eyes; there was no way Kate could resist him!

I'm still unsure if the twins of the dream were just a dream, or they led him to remember the location of the file because they're from a story, but maybe I was the one who skipped ahead and missed it. It almost feels like that was a parallel universe and he got a glimpse of it?

In any case, this story was wonderful, thank you both for sharing it with us!
maisma51 chapter 13 . 1/5/2022
So freaking GOOD. It kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. Thank you for sharing your words.
anon chapter 13 . 10/3/2021
This is amazing

You are such a great story teller… don’t stop‼️
Anon chapter 13 . 1/18/2021
This is riveting ‼️

I read it in one sitting

bponder chapter 4 . 7/21/2019
this is such an amazing story really wish you were still writing for castle frequently. miss it as much as the series
malleys8 chapter 13 . 10/22/2017
You mean horrible writers! You start this story with words loosely connected like slides in a projector where one cannot see the connection until the machine decides to bring the next one up. Without context, you have no idea what the slides are trying to tell you until some contain images that look familiar. Perhaps something you've read or seen on tv; you recognize the theme, but you've never seen the picture exactly as it was displayed on the screen. Now, your interest is piqued. You can't stop watching and you can't wait until the next one shows. So it was for me after I started this story. Like the slideshow, I didn't want to wait long for the next one - nevermind the entire show. But, that meant I must sit through the entire show until its end. For me, that meant I had to read the entire story, no scanning or speed reading. I thought seriously about going to the last chapter to save time. But, I've never done that and I wasn't going to start with this was read all in one sitting. In fact, I got so engrossed in your story, I forgot - and therefore missed - the Castle TV program that was showing tonight. You know what? It was all well worth it. Outstanding!
1,040 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »