Reviews for John Doe
veritas-always chapter 13 . 4/30
Oh my gosh. Alex (castlefanfics) made me read this last night and I read it in less than two hours, and was freaking out to her the entire time. I don't know how or why I hadn't read it before, but it is definitely one of my absolute favorite stories now. I waited until I had time to get on my laptop and leave a proper (signed) review, and so I could add this to my favorite story list. I just love the entirety of it. I love the way you had their relationship slightly progressing before he lost his memory, and I loved every single time he referred to Kate as his wife. Seriously, there are so many things I loved about this. I won't list them all. Thank you!
madcloisfan chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
Loved it
Dragonfishpie chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
Just when I think I've read all the great stories, I run across yet another one by chezchuckles and Sandiane Carter. Thank you, thank you both. So much fun to read unfiltered Castle!
Zeki Young chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
Great amnesia fic. I love the concept of the dream. Brilliant work!
blue1orange chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
Nicely done, superb mystery, so many twists and turns I was on the edge of my seat.
Thanks for writing.
blue1orange chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
You have created a great story here. Where Castle has no filter and asks Kate all the questions about 'them' that would of course be otherwise so very socially unacceptable. It's delicious! This premise allows you to have him ask all the questions we've wanted him to ask her for years. And it's wrenching and fun at the same time. Perfect! Can't wait to finish it.
Thanks for writing!
hfce chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
Oh my goodness that was a scary ride but a beautiful one. Loved this story. :)
southerngirl1 chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
Wow, such an awesome story. So glad Geekmom recommended this. One of best ever...
uofmcowgirl chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
OMG! You gotta thank Geekmom for getting me to read this story because we are discussing it in our forum! No worries, it's ALL good comments! FANTASTIC story! LOVED IT!
uofmcowgirl chapter 11 . 3/12/2014
I can only assume he was dreaming about the kids but good thing he remembers where he hid the file!
uofmcowgirl chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
Oh just wait until he gets to page 105! Fabulous chapter!
uofmcowgirl chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
Damn good chapter!
uofmcowgirl chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
WOW! Awesome chapter!
uofmcowgirl chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
Interesting...very interesting...
uofmcowgirl chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
Awww...sweet! Great chapter! Looking forward to reading more of this (maybe finishing) because I have a snow day today! :)
1,014 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »