Reviews for John Doe
operaluvr chapter 13 . 4/14
I love this story so much. It’s absurdly good and a longtime favorite to read over and over again.
What a way to end it! Thank You for writing this wonderful story.
CileSuns92 chapter 13 . 1/15
Oh, I was so taken by this factory-settings Castle! So pure, endless love in his eyes; there was no way Kate could resist him!

I'm still unsure if the twins of the dream were just a dream, or they led him to remember the location of the file because they're from a story, but maybe I was the one who skipped ahead and missed it. It almost feels like that was a parallel universe and he got a glimpse of it?

In any case, this story was wonderful, thank you both for sharing it with us!
maisma51 chapter 13 . 1/5
So freaking GOOD. It kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. Thank you for sharing your words.
anon chapter 13 . 10/3/2021
This is amazing

You are such a great story teller… don’t stop‼️
Anon chapter 13 . 1/18/2021
This is riveting ‼️

I read it in one sitting

bponder chapter 4 . 7/21/2019
this is such an amazing story really wish you were still writing for castle frequently. miss it as much as the series
malleys8 chapter 13 . 10/22/2017
You mean horrible writers! You start this story with words loosely connected like slides in a projector where one cannot see the connection until the machine decides to bring the next one up. Without context, you have no idea what the slides are trying to tell you until some contain images that look familiar. Perhaps something you've read or seen on tv; you recognize the theme, but you've never seen the picture exactly as it was displayed on the screen. Now, your interest is piqued. You can't stop watching and you can't wait until the next one shows. So it was for me after I started this story. Like the slideshow, I didn't want to wait long for the next one - nevermind the entire show. But, that meant I must sit through the entire show until its end. For me, that meant I had to read the entire story, no scanning or speed reading. I thought seriously about going to the last chapter to save time. But, I've never done that and I wasn't going to start with this was read all in one sitting. In fact, I got so engrossed in your story, I forgot - and therefore missed - the Castle TV program that was showing tonight. You know what? It was all well worth it. Outstanding!
bponder chapter 13 . 9/18/2017
just read this story, so very amazing! You could feel his despair, anguish - but loved the unfiltered comments which so rattled kate. Loved it
Guest chapter 13 . 7/1/2017
This story is perfection!
drcardwell chapter 13 . 6/11/2017
Just found thus and read it all the way through. Stunning, amazing, brilliant!
life's a mystery chapter 13 . 5/26/2017
great story :)
GoodByeApathy2 chapter 13 . 2/7/2017
I put off reading this story because amnesia didnt interest me, but Ive read everything else of yours (loved them all) so gave it a try. OMG. Just outstanding. Wish the show had writers of your caliber the last few years. If only...
Bearmauls chapter 13 . 1/19/2017
That was crazy interesting and totally unique!
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 13 . 10/2/2016
Thank goodness I finally finished this story at 12:48 on Sunday afternoon so maybe I can get something done today! Started it a few days ago and have read it every spare minute I had. But I really do need to do something other than read fan fiction all day! Having a lot of fun reading your older stories and this one was fantastic. Loved the collaboration. As always, thanks for writing.
1,033 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »