Reviews for John Doe
Ariel119 chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
Great job, folks! Nice time warp to wrap things up! Love the tie-in to the books!
OneDream 2Dream chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
Awwwwww, it's over? Already? :(

I miss it. It was so good! Amazing!
Madwine chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
Awnnnn. I adored that fic. :) It was amazing. You are an awesome author. :D
hug-me chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
Oh mmyyyy woorddd! I was on the edge of my seat just praying that they would stay together! I have loved this story so much. Thank you for an amazing read!
BassLab1 chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
But...But...What about the trial? We have to know about the trial! This has been an amazing story, even if this is the end!
MirandaJayne chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
Standing Ovation! *clapclapclapclapclapclapclap*
killmypatience chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
you both know how much i loved that story!that was awesome...every single of you always write so much genius fictions, but when you are together, it happens to be...magic... and that's what we all are looking for right? (not just beckett and castle).you do that to me when i read your fics and for that, thx.
Jenny.Simone.Kate chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
Oooooh, that's good. So much suspense! Can't stop reading.

I looove it!
leuska chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
Oh, I thoroughly enjoyed this story!thank you so so much for writing it girls, you made a tremendous job and made the story justice. :) I truly hope their happily ever after with the twins came true for them in the end.:) * hugs you both*
Cora Clavia chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
AGH SO SATISFYING. Awesome.
janinsc chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
Loved this chapter. Thoroughly enjoyed this fic. Hate like hell that it's over.

Tycho77 chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
You had me wondering if you would keep this going with them on the run in Montana. Thanks for a great tale.
Copop chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
I am kind of shocked that this is the last chapter, lol. It didn't sound like it

But, the way you ended it makes so much sense.

I love Castle planning ahead - even if it would mean leaving his (old) family.

Yay for moving in together, though :D

Thanks for writing awesomeness.
you'vegotthis chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
I have really, really loved following this story.
Amybf19 chapter 13 . 6/1/2012