Reviews for John Doe
Tycho77 chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
You had me wondering if you would keep this going with them on the run in Montana. Thanks for a great tale.
Copop chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
I am kind of shocked that this is the last chapter, lol. It didn't sound like it

But, the way you ended it makes so much sense.

I love Castle planning ahead - even if it would mean leaving his (old) family.

Yay for moving in together, though :D

Thanks for writing awesomeness.
you'vegotthis chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
I have really, really loved following this story.
Amybf19 chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
Woah! Awesome end!
AllThingsCastle chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
Nooooooo not the end! I love a happy ending though. Gonna miss this story!
ER-Freaky chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
Thank you so much for this really amazing story. It's one of my favorites 3
moodyblue89 chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
As it is with all of your stories, I'm sad to see this end because it was so good. It will definitely go on the will read again list. A good mix of love, angst, and edge of your seat suspense!
Nev827 chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
Nice ending. Really liked it, especially all the Caskett stuff! But I think it would have made more sense to put them in Witness Protection. If the Dragon is as powerful as we think, he'd find them if they weren't and especially if Martha & Alexis are visiting them. Just my opinion.

But great story! I'll miss reading new chapters.
JBB1013 chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
I often enjoy your fanfic, but I really loved this one! The relationship and emotion you play with in these two is just heartbreaking and wonderful :)
muppet47 chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
I have loved this story SO MUCH, it's been so romantic and angsty and exciting. Whe she got the phone call I was doing that thing where I was holding my hand over the words I hadn't yet read so I wouldn't spoil myself by flicking my eyes ahead, because it was so tense I HAD TO KNOW and could barely wait the .5 seconds it would take me to read it.

I LOVE that Castle asked her to move in with before he knew the verdict. I love that he presented the option of Kate moving in with him and them running together as equally okay, because they would be together. And I adore the fact that he has an off shore account that sees no action but yearly maintainence. Awesome.

And I'm glad they don't have to live in Montana.:)

LOVE. :)
ZeGabz chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
Oh thank God, I kept thinking that any moment now some guys with guns would burst in and break my heart.

Wonderful ending to a wonderful story.
pynki616 chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
Loved it. But it's always so bittersweet, having such a good story come to an end. My biggest comfort is in knowing you guys are so full of ideas! :)
tiff098765 chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
Excellent work, y'all! Such a great final chapter to a really enjoyable story.
lv2bnsb1 chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
Wow! That was a LOT of information to run through one chapter. I like the picture of Casle trying to retire with her on a ranch out in the middle of nowhere. I can't decide if he'd get bored or if he'd totally love playing the cowboy. I think Beckett would actually love the solitude, peace, etc. but grieve over the loss of opportunities to wear her fancy shoes!

I really loved this story. It was so fun trying to figure out what happened while siting on the edge of my seat for what happened next. And so much of it felt like a Nikki Heat book.
actuallyido chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
Oh that's beautiful! I'm really sorry i haven't reviewed this story in a really long time. But what in awesome end. I would've loved to see an alternate ending too, if you ever write it, about what happens if they go into exile together. Of course, there's always Cartographical's 'whatever we lose', but still.. :)
1,029 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »