Reviews for John Doe
blue1orange chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
Nicely done, superb mystery, so many twists and turns I was on the edge of my seat.
Thanks for writing.
blue1orange chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
You have created a great story here. Where Castle has no filter and asks Kate all the questions about 'them' that would of course be otherwise so very socially unacceptable. It's delicious! This premise allows you to have him ask all the questions we've wanted him to ask her for years. And it's wrenching and fun at the same time. Perfect! Can't wait to finish it.
Thanks for writing!
hfce chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
Oh my goodness that was a scary ride but a beautiful one. Loved this story. :)
southerngirl1 chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
Wow, such an awesome story. So glad Geekmom recommended this. One of best ever...
uofmcowgirl chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
OMG! You gotta thank Geekmom for getting me to read this story because we are discussing it in our forum! No worries, it's ALL good comments! FANTASTIC story! LOVED IT!
uofmcowgirl chapter 11 . 3/12/2014
I can only assume he was dreaming about the kids but good thing he remembers where he hid the file!
uofmcowgirl chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
Oh just wait until he gets to page 105! Fabulous chapter!
uofmcowgirl chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
Damn good chapter!
uofmcowgirl chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
WOW! Awesome chapter!
uofmcowgirl chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
Interesting...very interesting...
uofmcowgirl chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
Awww...sweet! Great chapter! Looking forward to reading more of this (maybe finishing) because I have a snow day today! :)
uofmcowgirl chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
Oh crap! A bump key! Good call! I love how you brought Powell back in! Awesome.
uofmcowgirl chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
Oh good God! Fantastic chapter! He is right...she can't punish him but yet just because he can't remember, does it excuse him?
uofmcowgirl chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
Very very curious about why he bought what he bought and why he transferred 50 Grand. So good!
uofmcowgirl chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Oh snap! Holy crap Batman! Getting amazingly good!
1,040 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »