Reviews for John Doe
B.Anon chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
I need to stop reading this - it's 3:20 am. Intriguing story.
B.Anon chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Wow. Good 2nd chapter.
B.Anon chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Intriguing first chapter. Nice job of getting across the confusion someone would feel at waking to this.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/22/2013
Amazing story, amazing writer(s). You are such gifted writer(s). Loved it.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
Such an amazing story. I have just completed 9 chapters forgetting to breathe. Two of my most favourite writers are creating magic with storyline and tales. Wonderful.
Anna chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Loved it! Really amazing story 3
Meaghanxx chapter 13 . 9/17/2013
That was such an amazing story!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Ohhhhh Kate. All she wants is her Castle back. This must be so hard for her. THIS IS KILLING ME
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Going back a reading some old fics... haven't read this one and was really enjoying all the things Castle was getting away with saying. AND THEN THE END OF THIS CHAPTER HAPPENED.
eneas chapter 13 . 8/12/2013
Great story :)
Moonprincess92 chapter 13 . 7/11/2013
I adored every second of this story. Not only was it purely about Castle and Beckett, but it was about ending the case, a driving force behind the story. I loved how you merged the wife-and-kids dream in after they slept together, it was a great tie back to the beginning. I loved how it started, with Castle not knowing how to resist her and her having to tell him they weren't married, or even together. I loved how you handled this last chapter and their relief was plain to see. This was a brilliant collaboration and I loved every second of it. :D
wendykw chapter 13 . 5/27/2013
One of the best fanfics that I have read. Thank you for a way to cope with the hiatus.
SeannysMom chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
Amazing story ! So interesting and well written ! It was a real pleasure to read it. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
kat6919 chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
This was so good. And the very last paragraph - absolute perfection. If we could only get Kate to say that to Castle on the show I would be one happy camper.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/26/2013