Reviews for John Doe
Guest chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
Such an amazing story. I have just completed 9 chapters forgetting to breathe. Two of my most favourite writers are creating magic with storyline and tales. Wonderful.
Anna chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Loved it! Really amazing story 3
Meaghanxx chapter 13 . 9/17/2013
That was such an amazing story!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Ohhhhh Kate. All she wants is her Castle back. This must be so hard for her. THIS IS KILLING ME
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Going back a reading some old fics... haven't read this one and was really enjoying all the things Castle was getting away with saying. AND THEN THE END OF THIS CHAPTER HAPPENED.
eneas chapter 13 . 8/12/2013
Great story :)
Moonprincess92 chapter 13 . 7/11/2013
I adored every second of this story. Not only was it purely about Castle and Beckett, but it was about ending the case, a driving force behind the story. I loved how you merged the wife-and-kids dream in after they slept together, it was a great tie back to the beginning. I loved how it started, with Castle not knowing how to resist her and her having to tell him they weren't married, or even together. I loved how you handled this last chapter and their relief was plain to see. This was a brilliant collaboration and I loved every second of it. :D
wendykw chapter 13 . 5/27/2013
One of the best fanfics that I have read. Thank you for a way to cope with the hiatus.
SeannysMom chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
Amazing story ! So interesting and well written ! It was a real pleasure to read it. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
kat6919 chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
This was so good. And the very last paragraph - absolute perfection. If we could only get Kate to say that to Castle on the show I would be one happy camper.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
EEEK READING THIS THE SECOND TIME IS EVEN BETTER
MissBeh8ve chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
what a fantastic story! I was already blown away by the concept alone! and the story and the writing exceeded all my expetations by far! I read it twice in a row!
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Omg wow wicked twist at the end. Love that Castle is still Castle. Joking around, sexual innuendo. The connection he feels for Kate is beautiful
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Oh wow I love these types of stories. I can really feel Ricks frustratation . You have really written this well it feels so real. I feel so sad for Rick. Well done
gift of the gabz chapter 13 . 9/7/2012
Truly amazing story, definitely one I'd be willing to read again. Great job, the characters were detailed and real, while still maintaining their initial 'themness' if you get what I mean. Spectacular!
1,040 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »