Reviews for John Doe
ninjamonkey73 chapter 13 . 9/6/2012
I'm awful about leaving comments but I wanted to make sure I came by and said how incredible I thought this whole story was. The amnesia and Kate's reaction to him not knowing their subtext and OMG TELLING HIM SHE LOVES HIM so he can hold onto that... Start to finish, I loved this whole piece and found RL and aggravating inconvenience while I was trying read the whole thing in as few sittings as possible. Thanks for sharing it!
nutters.rocke chapter 13 . 9/1/2012
really very well done
I hope you are published soon
caskett22 chapter 13 . 8/20/2012
great story! I LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES, and I have read plenty of them! it's even better than the show sometimes!
firtree chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
absolutely amazing story, one of the best I've read on this site. for the most of it my heart was in my throat.
well done!
CKRo chapter 13 . 8/9/2012
This was so well written I had to read it all.
I think you have these characters spot on.
This read was nerve racking but enjoyable
Such a good story.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/6/2012
great story!
jasnrob chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
Love this story!
Mark C chapter 13 . 7/29/2012
This was an amazing story and the premise was as well.

Rick losing his memory was interesting and it took Kate a while to help him 'find the story' behind it and the reason that it did. It was surprising that it was Kate's mother's case that was the reason behind it.

Things slowly evolved here as well as Rick having his memory return. To me it was through this that Rick and Kate got together. Also, his dreams about them being married was as a great assist in their relationship. They did have some rocky moments especially when Kate found his murder board and him taking off near the end to find that file.

I really enjoyed how you had Rick and Kate piece things together and that helped Rick regain his memory. Using that file and being able to indict the Dragon was a big relief to them because they wouldn't have to leave the state and Kate got to keep her job.

Excellent job as always you two.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/17/2012
I had "crying" moments because of you... so.. congratulations.
beautiful, really.
i loved how you changed the story without changing the main plot.
and i loved how Kate breaked her own wall to help him.
amazing. :)
TrapperII chapter 13 . 7/12/2012
And a big Huzzah for the wrap-up! I havent really dwelled on this issue before: that they might expose the Dragon but that he could escape justice. I'm glad the scales of justice were in their favor here :)
TrapperII chapter 12 . 7/12/2012
Yeah, Castle really was being a moron going off on his own!
TrapperII chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
Kudos to Kate for finally recognizing that there's no point waiting for the "right" moment! :)

I'm trying to figure out what the twins signify. My current theory is that it has something to do with the contents of the file ...
TrapperII chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
It does something to my heart every time he thinks of her as his wife. Her protectiveness of Nikki Heat was a great touch. And I liked this bit:

She takes a mouthful of pasta, forces herself to chew, focus on that and nothing else.

But her heart is so heavy; it takes all the room.
TrapperII chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
I was so nervous during this chapter! I did not want them to be separated (I figure they can handle anything if they're together).
TrapperII chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
Whoa. Action-packed with a quickly thickening plot! This is incredibly entertaining :)
1,040 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »