Reviews for John Doe
TrapperII chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
So appropriate that a kiss triggered some memories. :)
TrapperII chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
I think my heart just flipped over in my chest. Kate gave him a home :)
TrapperII chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Oh Castle. What the heck have you been up to? :). I like that you brought Powell into this. Blasts from the past are always fun. You know, you guys should write a story that somehow incorporates the lockpick felon. I loved that guy :)
TrapperII chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
OK, definitely the most creative reveal of Castle's secret! And of course I still love that amnesia hasn't wiped our his knowledge that he loves her:

But he doesn't know it, doesn't get it, and he lifts confused, sorrowful eyes to her. Her chest thumps, no air in her lungs. "But I love you so much," he says, plaintive and puzzled, and he sounds like he's realizing it just now, like the words are as much of a shock to him as they are to her.
TrapperII chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
This continues to delight and fascinate. Kate is kind to keep Ryan and Espo from messing with him too much :)

I liked this little detail of offness:

Hearing mom come out of his mouth is just so wrong. He never says mom. It only reinforces how fractured he is, how not himself.
TrapperII chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Oh my gosh, throw a plot twist in there at the end why don't you! :)

I love this filterless Castle who just knows that somehow Kate is essential to him:

He has no more secrets; they're gone. What he does have is the clear memory of waking up with this woman next to him, Kate, and he wants that. He needs it.
TrapperII chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Dude. I purposely didn't read this when it was first posted, choosing to wait until it was complete. This first chapter is very compelling. I can't wait to savor the whole story in one fell swoop :)

Loved this:

The rainbow of emotions in her eyes is too fast for him to catch them all; he does identify shock, though, and something of amusement, and then a darker shade that looks like want, like pure, naked desire. He might be mistaken-

He doesn't think he is.
Madi chapter 13 . 7/9/2012
Awesome! I loved it!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/8/2012
Well done! A nice set of twists and turns with a just ending.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
rivetting...keep going
Guest chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
how could anyone forget that?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
painful to overhear, so to speak.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Owww...
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
you've stripped away all the secrets...all must come out: intruiging
lvncastle chapter 13 . 6/27/2012
Absolutely fabulous! I am in love with this story! One of te best fanfics I've ever read! Thank you!
1,040 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »