Reviews for How Much You Really Want
Princesakarlita411 chapter 36 . 7/21/2013
Liked. Will Lindsey remember? Wesley loves Buffy too? Good chapter
suki chapter 35 . 7/17/2013
After this chapter, how will Buffy's life unfurl? Is it possible that they will get back
together again? Will she ever change her mind and return to Sunnydale? And who will
help Buffy with the mothering once she's given birth?
Lots of heartfelt moments of dialogue, good. No repetition, good. Keeping us on the
edge of our seats, good. Lots of maturity and lots of healing, good. Well, I give this
story a 4-star out of five rating.
Guest chapter 35 . 7/16/2013
WOW! I don't think I actually breathed during that conversation. They needed to have it.
NinaGrace chapter 35 . 7/16/2013
Excellent! I like that there is something to think about in this story, not just the dialogue, thoughts and actions of the characters, as in the most of fanfiction at all. It's not just the choice between Angel and Lindsey, it's the choice between LA and Sunnydale, Slayer duty or the life of person, it's really hard and you cann't tell what is right.
I absolutely agree that Lindsay (and other human villains) are not as bad as Angelus. And wrong to call Lindsey bad and Angel good, the world isn't black and white. But Angel chose the fight for good, and I hope that Lindsay who had Buffy's love willn't choose evil.
I also think that Buffy's duty as the Slayer ended with her death in Season 1, then it was Kendra's duty, and now Faith's. Buffy fought and sacrificed enough. First of all, she's a person, not a warrior, she deserves some life and happiness, she has this right like the others. Why would she think about Willow, Xander and Giles more than about her baby? Buffy isn't responsible for their fate, it's absurd. I think no one has the right to tell her to go back to the Hellmouth, and to be honest, I don't want that.
I look forward to update))
Princesakarlita411 chapter 35 . 7/15/2013
Guest chapter 34 . 7/8/2013
I am very, very happy to see that you have updated this story! Poor Lindsey!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 34 . 7/8/2013
Awww. Liked. Poor Lindsey
NinaGrace chapter 34 . 7/8/2013
Glad you're back!
I think this's a very interesting reality, and I actually even like the characters, that I hated in the show, like Faith and Cordelia.
I really like that Buffy is a strong woman here, she was able to start a new life with Lindsay, and made him a better man. I think Lindsay should have more dreams/memories of his wife. He can also run into her in the city. His memory is taken, but his heart - no, I know that he will remember Anne.
I like Lindsay, especially when he is with Buffy. But I'm still bangel fan and I want them to stay together. The only way I see it - Lindsay has to die, but he has to redeem himself and to die for Buffy as a good loving man. I think he will try to get to the truth, and the last thing he would do - die saving Buffy from W&H. And Angel loves Buffy enough to raise her son as his own.
I look forward to update))
NinaGrace chapter 33 . 3/29/2013
Wonderful sequel! Fantastic plot.
Lindsay truly loved Buffy, he already has dreams of their life together, he will know and remember, and then what? What will do W&H? What about Angel? Buffy wasn't going to leave her husband, but she still loves Angel. I think of two alternative endings - BL and BA.
I really would like to read all the parts you're talking about, I don't care, if you don't find the beta, the story is still great. Please update soon))
Heidiionaanita chapter 33 . 1/22/2013
Hope to read more soon it's relaxing and this story interests me I wonder who the lawyer Is going to be . can't wait if ur still going on with this story (: Tell me when the next chapter is up bye (:
Heidiionaanita chapter 30 . 1/22/2013
Ha faith now knows not to mess with buffy _ but there's only three more chapters left :(
Heidiionaanita chapter 29 . 1/22/2013
Faith is in this but she doesn't know buffy interesting (:
Heidiionaanita chapter 16 . 1/21/2013
I like how u made it in to ur own this chapter makes me think of Doyle for some reason, great chapter (:
Heidiionaanita chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
Loving the story so far was a
Little confused at the start but I have picked up on that story, can't wait to read more tomoz, Night! Your a great writer! (:
Angellufy chapter 33 . 1/12/2013
Tough though! I am so imagining that Lindsey will be the one pulling her out of jail. Don't want to on he shoes. However, W&H owns Buffy anyway. They took the father of her child.
119 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »