Reviews for How Much You Really Want
Princesakarlita411 chapter 33 . 1/12/2013
will wolfman and heart be able to help?
a2zmom chapter 32 . 1/4/2013
It appears no good deed goes unpunished.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 32 . 1/4/2013
how will they get out of this one?
happy 2013
Angellufy chapter 31 . 1/1/2013
I cant't believe it! Faith is still causing trouble for people around her?! Such a bitch!

Eheheheheheh I am curious to know how this will turn out since Buffy is in it... and knows about her activities.
Angellufy chapter 30 . 1/1/2013
Wow! Great chapter! Loved this encounter between BF much more then the one in the show.

Going to read the other one now.
a2zmom chapter 30 . 12/28/2012
Love Faith here - she's different but still verr much Faith. Making assumptions before she has all the facts, thinking she needs to prove something to Buffy (without understanding that Buffy just doesn't care), unable and unwilling to see things from any one else's pov.
bradsan11 chapter 30 . 12/24/2012
Angel, Angel still the boy scout.

Faith is gone regret if she stays in LA and cosing havok. Buffy isn't the same person she was in Sunnydale.
bradsan11 chapter 29 . 12/20/2012
Gosh you did good. I read the seven chapters at once. And they are good really good.

and ugh Faith is still a brat who is very selfish and selfcentred.
Angellufy chapter 29 . 12/5/2012
It has happened again... or did Angel forgot the day that never was? If he has the chance, Angel will found his way to Buffy. They will find their way to each other.
a2zmom chapter 29 . 12/1/2012
I just found this story and I'm really glad I did. You've got a great handle on the characters and I am pleased to see that you're not rushing anything and letting the emotions build up naturally.

I love the way you've taken the original events of this season and modified them, while adding in additional events of your own devising.

The only complaint I have is you had a bad habit of misusing "you're". That stands for "you are". If the sentence doesn't make sense if you change it to the expanded form, please use "your" instead. That small gramactical error tends to pull me out of what is a terrific story.

I find it interesting that in this chapter, we discover that Wes assumes that Angel's interest/ realtionship with Buffy was because she was a slayer. What Wes doesn't understand, it was Buffy herself that Angel fell in love with (I also think Angel is incorrect when he says Buffy is the exception, ie, someone different than every other slayer. Her "specialness" as it were, is that she happened to fall in love with him. But Ithink that's true of anyone who falls in love with anybody. They are unique to the person they fall for.) Rley was myopic in the same way - ha assumed Buffy fell in love with Angel because he was a vampire. The truth was she fell in love with Angel, who also (unfortunately) happened to be a vampire.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 29 . 11/29/2012
will faith tell the scoobies where buffy is?
will faith and buffy have a talk?
Angellufy chapter 28 . 11/25/2012
Oh my! Now I realize that since Buffy never went back to SunnyHell she and Faith never met.

And knowing Faith and her protectiveness towards Angel... which is funny if you think that two slayers are protecting the damn vampire instead of killing him... This is going to be even more interesting.

great chapter.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 28 . 11/24/2012
cant wait 2 read more will'faith tell the scoobies?
Olemissgirl2010 chapter 27 . 10/18/2012
I have found your stories and read them both in a couple of days. I. Need. More. Please update quickly!
Angellufy chapter 27 . 10/15/2012
Well. That is interesting. I guess that Faith didn't cause that much trouble... in SunnyHell. It will be interesting to see how this will turn out. She is going to attack Angel and we know what she did with Wes and Cordelia. I am not looking forward to see when she gets to Buffy.
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »