Reviews for How Much You Really Want
Princesakarlita411 chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
loved cordy in this
Angellufy chapter 12 . 7/13/2012
Angel is such a lovely fool! I loved the fact he got so happy (but not happy enough) that Buffy came back and was talking to him. He is still trying to think he is not worthy anything. What an stupidity to think?

I must tell the whole history with this Sergio is interesting. Did he really eat this girl... or could it be that Karen ate her... let's say... because Sergio's got interested in her?

Now, I am CSIng the whole thing. Eheheheehhehe
Princesakarlita411 chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
sweet
Angellufy chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
Buffy must be much more than scared. Seeing Angelus brought back the reason why he was out the first time. The fact that she loved a vampire, which ultimately lead to the said vampire to lose his soul and become a monster.

Great chapter. I'll be waiting for more.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
will buffy return to a.i?
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
luved the chapter! :D:D
although i would like to see more gunn and angel scenes! cant wait for more
Angellufy chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
That is sad. Right now they are so apart. As it is now, I don't know if Buffy will ever want him again. Will they even found their way back to each other or just remain friends?
Princesakarlita411 chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
are they ever going to hook up?
Guest chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
how long before your next chapter? i am dying to read it
jeje chapter 9 . 6/27/2012
LUV THE STORY! I would love if you added more buffy and angel scenes together but only as friends since i dont think they are ready to be together yet! oh and i would LOVE more scenes of angel being jealous of Gunn!

P.S: one of the best stories i have read! :D
Angellufy chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
It breaks my heart seeing Angel like that. That is all I am able to say.

Sad, but great chap.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
aww

cant wait 2 read more

love cordelia in this chapter
Angellufy chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
I don't like Sunny. It is good to know that Buffy is still around. Since this is around the ring, then no Vocah and no shanshu kicked in yet. I'm so curious to know how Buffy will react when AI explodes. And Darla?

There is no way she won't be sucked back in that life again if Darla reappears.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
aw love sunny
Angellufy chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Really sly. I hope Angel will be ok. I'll be waiting for more.
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »