Reviews for Bottle Fame and Brew Glory
duj chapter 20 . 1/26
Enjoyable story.

But Snape's new job isn't such a good fit for the things he said he loved about his laboratory. It's not "clean ... quiet ... organised ... I controlled ... I controlled..." Only the last few points apply: that it was work he was good at and enjoyed, and that it was good for people.

Those are important points, and if he'd gone into it because he was too used to adrenaline pumping and was bored with the quiet life, I could understand why he chose it. But he doesn't seem to have given himself any quiet time at all; it sounds like this was his first choice pick. So I was a bit surprised.
duj chapter 12 . 1/25
"They had a reason, right?"

No, Harry, that wasn't a reason. That was an excuse. They chose to pick on a poor half-blood in their proxy-war with Bella. He was a softer target than a rich well-connected Pureblood "Noble and Ancient House of Black" cousin, wasn't he?
Hetc chapter 20 . 6/1/2020
A paramedic called Brewer?
Thank you!
Also thanks for giving Neville his moment ( & for not killing Charlie Weasley...)
Thanks for writing.
Hetc chapter 10 . 6/1/2020
The San Francisco interlude was delightful. Time out of real life is just what Severus needs. And Pride!
Hetc chapter 10 . 6/1/2020
Heyc chapter 4 . 5/31/2020
Great story. I love Neville's perspicacity, and the enthusiasm he and Russ have in discussing and amending polyjuice. Hagrid has developed, and Harry is not the reflex hero.
Thanks for writing.
mlbride chapter 20 . 1/1/2020
I have to say I probably enjoy this book more than the book 7 Rowling wrote, your to be commended for what was obviously a great deal of work. My only complaint was at the very end, I was never one for Ron and Hermione to be together. All in all thought it will be highly recommended to others.
candycanemockery chapter 20 . 4/27/2019
I don't believe I've read anything as wonderful as this or the snape chronicles since the original series- huge kudos to you, madam/sir. Also, you convey both emotion and humor very well- I cried over the dismissal of Fawkes and laughed at side comments etc.- a story that makes you both cry and laugh is, to me, top notch. Your characterisation is great, and I kind of wish Russell Moody was his own character, he's a wonderfully well though out OC, but also he allows another side of Snape to shine through... anyway, thank you so very much for writing this.
candycanemockery chapter 1 . 4/25/2019
Do you have any idea how refreshing it is to read such a well constructed, thought out, and wonderfully written fic, and with original ideas? I've read A Difference in the Family already and I somehow didn't look to see if there were more fics- thank you very much for putting your time into these fics, you have amazing ideas, and your characterization is great
unlikely2 chapter 20 . 11/30/2018
I enjoyed your story. Snape being effectively two people lent an odd sort of stereoscopicity (if that's a word) to the narrative which was always well paced, intelligent and deceptively complex as well as containing elements I'd not come across before. Thank you for weiting.
unlikely2 chapter 10 . 11/28/2018
Dearest Sybill. Good way to end the chapter.
unlikely2 chapter 4 . 11/27/2018
Shades of Wuthering Heights.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/10/2018
i thoroughly enjoyed this au~
Guest chapter 18 . 8/10/2018
wooo! what excitement!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/10/2018
lmao severus. two birds with one stone indeed