Reviews for Bottle Fame and Brew Glory
WhiteFang001 chapter 20 . 8/30/2012
That was brilliant and perfect
Wonderfully written and layed out - the story line was awesome.

:) Congrats on a wonderful story
WhiteFang001 chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
The cheering of the bludgers, the phrase congenital weakness... there are soo many quirks in this piece that I praise. The minor details, those finished believable touches which make the characters jump into life... It's brilliant.

Awesome storyline - very nicely written as well
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I do not remember reading this story before, so I am just starting with is and it seems very promising - I am pretty sure, I shall enjoy it as much as your other works. (-: I have also to repeat once again how happy I am about you posting here, though! It's really great to have your stories in these "chaptered" versions.
Arithmancy Master chapter 20 . 5/23/2012
What a coincidence - Hogwarts has a holiday due to the heat and where I live it is the hottest day of the year. Unfortunately that is where the similarities end. Schools and employers don't give us the day off. No, there was one more small coincidence. I live in the city which was the scene of your final battle.

A great story. I won't say anything that gives away the ending, but thought that it was very fitting.

I'm putting you in favourite authors and will probably read some more of you stories, but not this week, you post faster then I can keep up with.

Thank you.
Arithmancy Master chapter 19 . 5/23/2012
Yes, Harry's actions contracting with Snape's yet again. Another occasion to charge in without back up, without a plan and without even telling anyone and just hope that things will turn out alright.

However, who polyjuiced themselves as Snape in tis chapter?

Surely it was not the man himself who not only permitted but enjoyed being fed by Hermione and Luna!

And then unburdoning himself to Hagid, saying how much he disliked teaching.

And it was good to see Dumbledore acknowledge that he had the grand plans but that Snape was better at the detail.

Many fics show Dumbleore as dictatorial, frequently evil, few have him use the strengths of others.
Arithmancy Master chapter 18 . 5/23/2012
Snape was masterful in this chapter - and you weren't bad either, to have written about him so well.

Yes, of course I knew that they would escape in the end, but it was great to see that he had so many plans ready and anticipated most of what was about to happen. Just showed a non-Slytherin (but in keeping with his character) lack of self-preservation towards the end.

I wonder why Dumbledore insisted that Harry kept looking after Snape. Maybe just to keep Harry away from the action? Or was there more to it than that?
Arithmancy Master chapter 17 . 5/22/2012
Liked the idea of love being an addition problem. Can see how that would work for Snape, though less so for Hagrid, who would seen to me to be very much at the freely end of a thinking-feeling scale.

Easiest way of destroying a nor crux I've ever seen, just a spell turning the horcrux to nothing. Seems remarkably little for something that cost a life to bring into being.

I had thought that they would experiment with ways to destroy the horcrux without damaging the container, so as to try to remove th horcrux from Garry in a similar way, but it seems that this was not the case.

I liked the idea that part of the plan seemed fuzzy, typically Gryffindor.
Arithmancy Master chapter 16 . 5/22/2012
It must be difficult for disloyal death eaters to aim high, wide or low all the time and to risk discovery at any moment. A reminder of how difficult Snape's like has been for more than a decade.

It was good of Snape (and, to me, very surprising) to allow Harry to use him as a punching bag, through which a revelation would come regarding Sirius' death. After all, Harry might never have received that revelation. If not, what would the purpose of Snape's grand gesture have been?
The Ultimate Otaku chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
OooOOooOOhh!
The Ultimate Otaku chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
lol to Snape sucking at flying brooms
The Ultimate Otaku chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
I really like the relationships you've given Snape with the other professors - McGonagall making him gamble, etc. He may be crotchety, but he is likable.

Also I like the details you put, ie. the puffapods and how they produce good beans. It strikes me as something Snape would pay attention to and know. His knowledge in Herbology makes sense.

I loved him and Neville speaking Herbology gibberish in an earlier chapter! xD
The Ultimate Otaku chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
ugh this is so good I've stayed up till 2 AM!

I love Snape nerding it out with NEVILLE over potions ingredients! xDD
The Ultimate Otaku chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
god damn this is good!
The Ultimate Otaku chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This is GOOD! A nice followup to book 6. I like it!
Arithmancy Master chapter 15 . 5/12/2012
I'm enjoying this story much more than reading about two or three kids sat in a tent for six months. Seems so much more sensible to pool ideas and resources than to remain as secretive as Albus used to be.

Whilst I won't be surprised if they find the wand in the location they're going to visit, it still seems to me like a bit of a whim. I'm not sure what evidence they have to support their belief that this is the correct location. (Apologies if I didn't read the story carefully enough.)
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »