Reviews for Accidental Spark
savinggrace017 chapter 4 . 6/29
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR THIS!
Saunders2 chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
*giggles* I couldn't agree more. I personally like Cadan more than Will, so all that with Cadan was incredibly cute and i probably loved it more than i should. But that's alright with you, right? *smiles* Anyways, adored this! And, if you know anything about Darkest Powers by Kelley Armstrong, look forward to a crossover of this series and DP!
I hope you update this soon!
- Jo
WalkingSmile chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
Ellie...As much as I love both of the boys and Ava makes me so upset you can't do that to Will! It's not fair.
WalkingSmile chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
AHH! I'm squealing right now! I LOVE the Angelfire trilogy and though I love Cadan I was team Will, but still Cadan is just irresistible in his own way. I always was a little curious on how Cadan and Ellie would have turned out with each other.
Best of story's chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
I just read this series last mouth and love it so I decided to read the fan fiction... This is my fav. story out of all of them and I am so upset to see that you have posted anything in 2 years... Please for me, will u continue this... I would appreciate it sooooo much. Thank you!
Sophie chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
It was really awesome except that it would have been more good if you make a scene where Ellie kisses Cadan and Will watches them and he and cadan fight.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
You're killing me! Please please update! I AM BEGGING YOU. LITERALLY. PLEEAASE! This story is eating me from the inside because of it's brilliance! :)
Jiffany chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
I recently finished Wings of the Wicked, and I fell in love with Cadan. Please update! I need more Angelfire fanfictions! :P
Btw, even though your fanfiction is one of out two existing, I'm pretty sure it'd still be one of my favorites. C:
frostbow chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
need to write more of this trigley love it first thing i read on website
hutcherwife chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
omg this is REALLY AMAZING! please continue this please please please! :3
Annie Wilde chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Hey, tenth review - I'm honoured! This is really great, by the way - it grips me! You're amazing at interactions between people (If I weren't in love and engaged - um, honest - with BBC's Sherlock, I'd marry Cadan), but I'd say work just a little on the detail of your writing. Put a few more adjectives in.
Keep writing - you've a gift!
Annie Wilde
x
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
truly amazing story. thanks for being the brave soul and actually starting to write in the ffn angelfire category - that took guts, i'm sure. i would love to read more so update if you have time? :) if you need help or a beta, or any suggestions for the story, my pen-name is lana del rey! i love cadan so much, i'm aware that ellie/will is the otp in the trilogy but i can't help my endless loyalty to cadan.
MidnightWillowTree chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Migawd! Story is still amazing! I knew Will was going to say that. But it still rocks! Continue! 3 3 3
Marie chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
i love it please do make another chapter :)
allvampirebooksfan chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Nice, I liked that one too. so, I hope that you do more soon!