Reviews for Accidental Spark
Sophie chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
It was really awesome except that it would have been more good if you make a scene where Ellie kisses Cadan and Will watches them and he and cadan fight.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
You're killing me! Please please update! I AM BEGGING YOU. LITERALLY. PLEEAASE! This story is eating me from the inside because of it's brilliance! :)
Jiffany chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
I recently finished Wings of the Wicked, and I fell in love with Cadan. Please update! I need more Angelfire fanfictions! :P
Btw, even though your fanfiction is one of out two existing, I'm pretty sure it'd still be one of my favorites. C:
frostbow chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
need to write more of this trigley love it first thing i read on website
hutcherwife chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
omg this is REALLY AMAZING! please continue this please please please! :3
Annie Wilde chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Hey, tenth review - I'm honoured! This is really great, by the way - it grips me! You're amazing at interactions between people (If I weren't in love and engaged - um, honest - with BBC's Sherlock, I'd marry Cadan), but I'd say work just a little on the detail of your writing. Put a few more adjectives in.
Keep writing - you've a gift!
Annie Wilde
x
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
truly amazing story. thanks for being the brave soul and actually starting to write in the ffn angelfire category - that took guts, i'm sure. i would love to read more so update if you have time? :) if you need help or a beta, or any suggestions for the story, my pen-name is lana del rey! i love cadan so much, i'm aware that ellie/will is the otp in the trilogy but i can't help my endless loyalty to cadan.
MidnightWillowTree chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Migawd! Story is still amazing! I knew Will was going to say that. But it still rocks! Continue! 3 3 3
Marie chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
i love it please do make another chapter :)
allvampirebooksfan chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Nice, I liked that one too. so, I hope that you do more soon!
allvampirebooksfan chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
sandra, that was really really good. If you have time read mine, PLEASE! I like yours alot and please write more!
MidnightWillowTree chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Wow. It's still amazing! As always :D

I am so excited about what Will needs to speak to Ellie. He stepped back from Ava! That means something... right? And I read the 2nd book 2 days before and finished it just earlier! So does that mean that Will will be confessing to Ellie on what happened when he was waiting for Ellie to reincarnate? I really love this story! Please update faster and soon! :DD The sooner, the better! XD
Gypsy1213 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I'm glad someone wrote a story of Angelfire, and I too love the love triangle in it! I like your story, it seems very promising.
MidnightWillowTree chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Wow. I really love this story! You could really sense the complication of a love triangle here! Love love it!

And congratulations on having the 1st story in this category! I just got the book last week and finished it 3 days later. I guess I'll be writing a fanfic about this sooner or later. Maybe but I'll try! :D
bookworm123456 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
wow extremely good for your fist fanfic

im blown away you portrayed the characters very well espicially cadan

dont get me wrong will is soooo awesome but i think i like cada just a little bit more

only thing; this takes place before wings of the wicked correct? just a little confusing for someone who has read the second book

great job over all; please update

ps-oh and congrats on being the first story; takes alot of guts