Reviews for The Unexpected One
Twisted-67 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I love this! Truly I do. I was rather shocked to see that you had Sideswipe defect... but it would make sence in an odd way. I love the way you ended it, how you gave Sunstreaker a caring persona without anyone being the wiser. If you would be up for ti... would you ever concider writing a follow-up to this? When they do begin to see Sideswipe as a Decepticon, when Sunstreaker does take his spark, and with it knowingly extinguishing his own. If you would, could you be persuaded to have one bot realize the truth of his (sunstreakers) actions? Sorry for the lengthy review... I'd still love to see you write it and you did superbly with this one!
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Sideswipe defecting? Can't see it. SAunstreaker killing Sideswipe? Can't see it. Regardless, i love how you wrote it
Inkfamy chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I absolutely loved this. Even though you wrote it in quite a detatched way, you still managed to convey so much emotion and Sunstreaker's feelings of betrayal over Sideswipe defecting. I love how this is quite different to what you'd expect, and that Sunstreaker reacts completely differently to how I would have thought, but it's still so in character for him. Great job. I think this is definitely one of my favourite Sunny/Sides fics.
Incognito Llama chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Wow. That was I think I need a tissue now, please excuse me...

That was really well written, good job.