Reviews for The Legend of Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix
ari chapter 16 . 12/22/2013
wish you all the best.
PS.i really love your 't ever give up on writing.
DukeBrymin chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your life plans-it's good to know that you're doing better!

-duke
KingKillerq chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
Damn I like Callida already, if only see was the LI, though OCs aren't usually good LIs. You really worked on her character which is far more than really anyone else does for OCs, except for maybe LogicalPremise's OCs. Excellent for backstory, they are.
Of course they have worst life expectance than a Red Shirt on Star Trek or really anyone against The Doctor, or maybe even a mayfly, but that aside the point. Go Doctor Who! And Succubi in general. Liked the Dramatic Irony thing too.
Finally thank you for not pulling a Deus Sex Machina or something
Yeah that's all for now.
KingKillerq chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
Calli and Harry are great, I love their interactions. Excellent writing.

Heh, Mistress...
KingKillerq chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Neat. I like these kind of stories.
harryginny9 chapter 16 . 1/4/2013
great job
Stephanie O chapter 16 . 12/20/2012
Yeah, the link is incomplete. I assume you mean the Phoenix Burning one that's on your page? Btw, I'm very sorry to hear about your destroyed laptop & physics notebook...that kind of thing really bites when it happens.
Stephanie O chapter 14 . 12/20/2012
Yes, I am most certainly overjoyed to see Umb*tch is no more, and can't wait to see who did the deed. Loved the trick that the twins & Harry played on her in the Trophy room, though, and the time between Harry & Ginny after lunch! I do wonder about the twins' referring to Harry as their 'inventor', though...wouldn't he be their investor? All I can say about Harry's last half of the duel with Flitwick is...YIKES! That was a bit scary, seeing him so out of control like that. Gives me an idea that if he let that happen again, he might become power-hungry like Voldie...awfully similar there for a brief time! I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother...very sad when that happens, and I still miss mine sometimes.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/14/2012
YAY THAT BITCH IS DEAD!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
poor harry
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
ron needs 2 b there for harry potta
Kpt.EVIL chapter 15 . 12/6/2012
Please redo ist or Write a Epilog!
It is so awesome!
WingsM16 chapter 15 . 12/5/2012
Nooooooooo you have to keep writing this story no stopping it is one of the best I have ever read like top five out of hundreds! We will wait, up-dates can be slower. You can determine the base line from what it already posted and rewite your notes they will come back to you as you review. You deserve to finish this for yourself let alone those that follow this story and you as a writer. Please please don't stop.
songonthewind chapter 15 . 12/4/2012
OH NO! That sucks like hell- i wish there were something more i could say but that pretty much sums it up! I had this detailed review all spelled out on here too and when i tried to post it to you my laptop lost internet so i lost it! crap! not nearly comparable to your problem, but i'm a little pissed cuz i feel like it conveyed what you deserve to hear better than this one will since i'm running out of time. basically- great story, i've already complimented you on your characters and development, it's easily one of my favorites and i don't say that lightly cuz if it sucked, i'd tell you flat out. I think you'd be very satisfied to complete another version- i can totally relate to your anger and feelings with what's happened and totally understand you not completing this one and i'm so sorry you lost your notes and everything you worked so hard on! that doesn't say much i know, i wish there were something more i could say or do! So, my vote is for another version- take your time if you do put it up, you've done an excellent job here and i'd love to see more of your work and where you were headed with this story. You're plot twists are so awesome, your writing is well done and you characters and story line are great! I think it would be a worthwhile endeavor and you'd deserve every bit of praise you got for it, then you could just bask in it, knowing you did it and that you do indeed deserve it. Can't wait to hear your decision and cheers on a great story!
sachaelle chapter 15 . 12/4/2012