Reviews for The Legend of Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix
I'm sorry but I totally hate this pushy bratty overbearing Ginny. Annoying.
Heron-Of-Sparta chapter 16 . 11/26/2014
If you are not continuing this story do you mind if I take it and while making the necessary and honest links and mentions to your work, rewrite and reshape the story?
It will not be the great work I am for long thinking in writing but it will be a important fanfiction and and extremely good practice and preponderation material.
It is sad and a shame that the story was left at this point and as such it would be my pleasure to remake it if you do not mind.

Awaiting your reply.

Heron of Sparta
Heron-Of-Sparta chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Very nice Prologue, already made me a fan :D
bridget237 chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
Draco is Sirius's second cousin not his nephew.
ari chapter 16 . 12/22/2013
wish you all the best.
PS.i really love your 't ever give up on writing.
DukeBrymin chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your life plans-it's good to know that you're doing better!

-duke
KingKillerq chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
Damn I like Callida already, if only see was the LI, though OCs aren't usually good LIs. You really worked on her character which is far more than really anyone else does for OCs, except for maybe LogicalPremise's OCs. Excellent for backstory, they are.
Of course they have worst life expectance than a Red Shirt on Star Trek or really anyone against The Doctor, or maybe even a mayfly, but that aside the point. Go Doctor Who! And Succubi in general. Liked the Dramatic Irony thing too.
Finally thank you for not pulling a Deus Sex Machina or something
Yeah that's all for now.
KingKillerq chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
Calli and Harry are great, I love their interactions. Excellent writing.

Heh, Mistress...
KingKillerq chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Neat. I like these kind of stories.
harryginny9 chapter 16 . 1/4/2013
great job
Stephanie O chapter 16 . 12/20/2012
Yeah, the link is incomplete. I assume you mean the Phoenix Burning one that's on your page? Btw, I'm very sorry to hear about your destroyed laptop & physics notebook...that kind of thing really bites when it happens.
Stephanie O chapter 14 . 12/20/2012
Yes, I am most certainly overjoyed to see Umb*tch is no more, and can't wait to see who did the deed. Loved the trick that the twins & Harry played on her in the Trophy room, though, and the time between Harry & Ginny after lunch! I do wonder about the twins' referring to Harry as their 'inventor', though...wouldn't he be their investor? All I can say about Harry's last half of the duel with Flitwick is...YIKES! That was a bit scary, seeing him so out of control like that. Gives me an idea that if he let that happen again, he might become power-hungry like Voldie...awfully similar there for a brief time! I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother...very sad when that happens, and I still miss mine sometimes.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/14/2012