Reviews for Memories
elise chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Wow. Absolutely fantastic story. :)
claraowl chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
That was very sweet.
Collaborative Lady chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Kyoko is occ, but she's lost even her memory of her personality and motivations, so I think that's gonna be pretty much expected. And it does open her up to all these influences and situations she was avoiding but now won't because she lacks the resolution to do so, and you exploited that nicely. Really like how you maintain Kyoko's viewpoint and only give frustrating hints of Ren and Lory's. Really like it.
Ebzenka chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I liked it.
I think Kyoko wasn't OOC. She forgot everything, her hate towards Sho included, as it was an closed story, but she has grown and got matured during the manga, enough to admit a relationship. I think you portrayed her quite well. Only she should apologise more for not doing the dinner in time.
I look forward to another chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
i think you should continue. this story is really good and you could go very far with it. maybe sho comes back and tries to get her back the way he wants the happy submissive servant he'd always known. maybe Reino tries to kidnap her, and more and more memories come back to her as time goes on. you could do some great stuff with this story, i hope you continue.
Hazy-chan chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
It's different and i like it but i do think Ren wouldn't actually go that far with her without her memories. He's scared of losing her and i think his thought process would be that if she ever regains her memories she'll leave him for what he is doing, but i can also see how Kyoko might be more inclined to show affection towards him and without a doubt come to the same outcome you wrote just not as fast as you wrote it. I like it and good luck writing more
Daisy Holden chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
You ARE going to continue this fanfic, right? I most definitely hope that you do. I look forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
one of my favorite fics right her man, starting now.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
i like this story bery munch...
does kyoko get her acting talents back... and does she remember sho baka?
can you... perhaps, make a short sequel?
PinkyShrill chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This is a very good story. I like it very much. It got me reading through it a couple of times. Kyouko doesn't seem too OOC though, since it's possible to be tha honest when you're confused. It can use some continuations though - seems like the problem with Kyoko wasn't really over. Nice work though, I'll keep this alerted (if you by any chance should continue)
RKLuva chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
That was very very deep. I loved it! You didn't do so badly with Kyoko's character, considering she'd lost her memories and it was agreeable to me that she became downright honest with her feelings because of it. I love it! Great job!

If ever possible, this can really use some more chapters you know, since Kyoko's problem hadn't been fully fixed. I'll definitely read if you'll continue, and so will other readers I bet. So please. You did a fantastic writing. I'm looking forward to your other RxK stories too. Keep Writing! :D
llalinall chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
That was really good! I totally got my RenxKyoko fix! Thank you now the really question is does Kyoko ever recover her memories? This is a really cool idea I think it could be an awesome long fanfic.
bluegirl330817 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
it's good. Really its nice :) you did a good job :)
CreedHartnet13 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012

simple yet sweet story..

I don't think that Kyoko is OOC in this story coz it is only normal to feel that way especially when a person is in a state of temporary amnesia..

well that's what I think..,)..

nicely done..
3cheers4Snape chapter 1 . 5/16/2012 was SO SWEET!

Loved it!

I dont think Ren/Kyoko were OoC, as Kyoko lost her memories, she is not so sure about the herself, she is very strict about the semapi-kouhai relations, so her acting as in the story is ok.

As for poor Ren, he is in love for so long, it would be very difficult for him not to take advantage when she is so cute ;)

I hope you write a SEQUEL for this. Would love to see Kyoko's reaction (EEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeh! and a super-Dogeza!) when she gets her memories back.

Would Sho make an entry while her memories are gone? Would he cause some memories to surface? After all he is one of the most important character in her life...