Reviews for Markings Of The Mind
I Before A Except After K chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
All right. Now do Misa. If Light is this bad just being in a cell, how about the girl that was tied up, blindfolded, and completely unable to move for 50 days.
memories.of.rain chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This is a gorgeous take on insanity
kennydied chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
...Wow, this was both interesting and confusing as hell. I feel rather bad for Light.
DobbyRocksYourSocks chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This was really well written and I actually thought Light might've cracked it more than he did whilst in Confinement and be a bit like this.
MercilessKillerBunny chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
That was crazy. In a wonderful way. If that makes any sense?
Aeronith chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This was a really great fic. I thought it was written really well. Great job!
Suji94 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Interesting! Props for the invisible man and you! lol XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Very good, refreshingly mad, I like it!
NightHerald chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This was incredible. It was very well written and it reminded me a bit of The Yellow Wallpaper, with the changing pattern on the wall. And I love the way Light talks, and especially his invisible man. It always bothered me how both Light and Misa left confinement with no mental scars to speak of, like it never happened at all.
Avasaya chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
quite yellow wallpaper-esque
ii quite like the parallels there.
though Light was a bit OC, i think that the descriptions of his time in the cell make up for it.
Mr Stereo1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Well, wow. Very well done. The only 'downside' is that the ending feels a little incomplete in that it doesn't either show the consequences later on, or L's perspective. If you wrote another chapter, do you think you'd add it to this fic or post it independently?
WhiteLadyDragon chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
You know, I always did wonder how the heck Light managed to last 50 days in a jail cell in isolation and come out of it unscathed. Either he's just badass like that, or he truly is a great actor. Why, he's even lying to himself and getting away with it!

While it's true that some of his thinking here didn't sound exactly like him, at the same time I can't help but wonder if this "invisible man" he was talking about was either Ryuk, or his Kira persona. Just because he'd had his memory wiped, doesn't mean that there couldn't have been holes that he unconsciously filled in. How does one put up with constant suspicion cast on them, not just by stubborn detectives, but your own powers of observation when they make you notice how similar this criminal thinks to you...?

This was a great oneshot, all the same. Really captures how someone might feel in a position like Light's. In fact, I feel almost the same way, right now...
deadpoolhulk chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
wow, this story is interesting. I can see mister "I started killing because i was bored" going this way you know
PyroTalons chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Whoa. That was...strange. But pretty damn amazing. Yes, that was the weirdest thing you've ever written, I agree.

How terrifying would it be to think of yourself as perfectly sane when you're not?
Watapon12 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Like what you've said, this really is weird. But weird in a good way... Great job!