Reviews for Captain Howdy
shaz308 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Great one shot. Would love to see it extended. Found this through your other story rec'd by Colleen Alize
cappcat chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This was great! Thanks for the rec! Going to go read your period piece now!
JayNahNah chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I loved it! Makes me wish for younger days! So glad you're thinking about continuing this!
sfspeedy chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
This was great! Thank you!
Cared chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
That was fun as I lived it along with Bella!
Barbr9 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
You were a suggestion to follow on twitter. So I follows you & saw you wrote fanfiction & I decided to read Captain Howdy. I LOVED IT! I must admit I'm a little shocked with the little reviews it got. This was really a well written O/S. I've read so much fanfiction over the years & I can tell when an author can tell a story well. You my dear can. :) I will be reading your other story now after reading this. I anticipate it to be just as good.

MWAH
Barb or on twitter (Blonglegs)
lucy.cunnington28 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
love it love it love it! pleaseeeee continue this story!
debslmac chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
:) :)
TwimomJen chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
LOVED this. I really hope you continue it.

Jen :))
Mithai chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
This was so lovely! I found this Edward and Bella adorable and I love HEA endings. At the same time it was funny, they're one of those couples you want to give a good shake to in hopes that it will open they're eyes to what's obvious to everyone but them. I like your style of writing and honestly think this is a great O/S.
amelia chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
the BEST! i am going to thank lellabeth so hard for pointing me here!
modernsafari chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
"Jasper's grandma says don't propose again until you've seen his Captain Howdy."
This line was the besttttttt! Loved the O/S:)
sparklymeg chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Cute story :)
lellabeth chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
This was just SO cute. And hilarious. I was cackling my way through most of it, and swooning through the other half. Loved how misguided these two were. Friends to lovers is one of my favourite plots, and you did it so well. I can't wait to read more from you! xoxo
Nikki chapter 1 . 7/20/2014