Reviews for Forbidden Interlude
Mayor Hawkeye chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Very good story my friend. I just wish Cheetara was with. Please tell me.
God Mandalord chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
IT WAS ME!
Kimiko-Princess of Vamps chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I love smut! And NO! YOU TELL ME NOW!
Philliwolf5 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
That as niiiiice! I love a secret rendezvous! So romantic and hot! As you can see, I'm finally giving your fics some TLC, as I am now done with mine. Sorry for my lateness! Great work!
Rangerkitty chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I loved it. It's always fun not knowing until the end... or ever. You write great romance!
LotornoMiko chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Superb Smut Goddess! I like it! *wears the title proudly*

This was lovely. Well written, excellent descriptions (and not just of the naughty bits! _-) and hot. It makes me curious about the universe itself...it doesn't feel like the original thundercats, so it makes me wonder if this is new show universe, or if you came up with your own universe for these characters to inhabit. Whatever the case I liked this mature (and intense) look at them!
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
First person point of view was amazing. That was quite tricky to not reveal which prince she was with, although I assume I know exactly who you had in mind. I hope part two of Redemption is easier to write not that this fanfic is out of your system.
Luna de Papel chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
First person POV is really great, especially since you pulled it out so wonderfully. Here's hoping this interlude fulfills its goal and you can go back to Redemption.

Oh and just thought I'd say... I love this couple too! They are so wonderful together :)
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
so which brother was it?
Reggie Jolie chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
nice

i love this couple.
The New Mandalord chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Great Story, Fuuko. Cool us of fp pov. I just wish we knew whom Tara was banging.