Reviews for Friendship is Magic: Off the Record
FumanDashie118 chapter 1 . 8/9
if anyone is wondering, he updates this story way more frequently on FIMF .
eren jeager 1st chapter 1 . 7/13
wow sex jokes
TheNightstriker chapter 144 . 5/4
HOLY SH*T TWO DAYS HAVE ALREADY GONE BY! AND THE ENTIRE TIME I'VE JUST BEEN READING THIS STORY! I LITERALLY JUST CANNOT BELIVE I JUST READ 144 CHAPTERS AND 400K WORDS IN TWO DAYS. I am so obsessed with this story I swear. I NEED MOAR! GIMME IT! MOAR CHAPPIES!
denis.d2505 chapter 131 . 3/22
Soooo convoluted yet so right to see them together again.
denis.d2505 chapter 109 . 3/22
I have no words to describe the emotion, pain and power you put into this chapter. I was in silent tears with a clenched throat and boiling emotions about what has happened.

If there was a possibility to simply copy this text and print it so i could set it somewhere where i wont forget it i would...
This is definitely the most powerful chapter of any MLP story i have read so far and i am glad to have started reading this even after i stopped reading it after the events of petrification and the whole changeling switchup...

Im soo truly glad to have picked up this story again
sofloantonio chapter 7 . 3/19
DRAWING MOUSTACHES ON DRUGGED VICTIMS PRANK IN THE HOOD 2016 (GONE WRONG) (GONE SEXUAL?!) ALMOST SHOT world star hip hop vine comp of the week try not to laugh (IMPOSSIBLE EDITION)
Plz read chapter 144 . 1/30
Plz update chap 145 loveing teh story (the line not so much) still a very funny and dramatic story
guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
update soon plz
Guest chapter 144 . 11/4/2015
so when are you going to write more of this? a good author does not keep their fans waiting you know.
duncanreleford112 chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I love this story
Happiness chapter 144 . 9/16/2015
Lol, got kinda lost at the end, but loved it all the same!

I know its only been about 3 months but i hope you still plan to continue with this. Its not often I find such quality comedy with an awesome story to go with it. I love your style and professionalism, beautifully flowing and enjoyable. No busted grammar or 3rd world/3rd grade broken sentence structure!

This is just way too good to leave unfinished... xD Thanks for an amazingly engaging, engrossing, compelling, amusing, captivating, exceptionally well written story!

Deserves way more reviews!
Happiness chapter 143 . 9/15/2015
lol pinkie... "Did she die?!"
Happiness chapter 142 . 9/15/2015
Yay! Shes really part of the group now! Cant wait to see how she learns chaos magic...
Happiness chapter 141 . 9/15/2015
awwww... Twixie is so cute! She gunna be a hewo! Save the day weal soon! :)
Happiness chapter 140 . 9/14/2015
aw, lol... poor trixie, and super sad day for alpha :( at least twilight feels regret for getting so angry with him. Hope he doesn't end up making a bigger mistake out all this.

Cant wait to see more of this 'insane' twilight.