Reviews for Friendship is Magic: Off the Record
theflammablefiredragon chapter 133 . 7/21
This had to be not only the greatest twist in fanfiction history, but also in all of literature (since Snape in Harry Potter) this as made you the most badass author in history. May flames forever illuminate your path to destiny.
I'm sooooo into this fanfic ! please don't stop, you've got an awesome talent at writing a pretty dark story into a cute universe, I love it !
IZ SO COOL PLZ NO STOP
JustAnotherFairy chapter 140 . 7/13
Poor alpha, he was only trying to help
Skyress1 chapter 49 . 7/11
well let's see if it works...
Skyress1 chapter 48 . 7/11
Awe... so cute... and yeah... it does sound a little trashy - okay very trashy
Skyress1 chapter 47 . 7/11
Haha... I think Nelson would laugh at this in a more cool way. Those guys deserve some mocking. After all... they were beaten up by three little fillies.
Skyress1 chapter 46 . 7/11
Hehe... maybe not so bad after all, just very funny and extremely exciting! So yeah... another great chapter.
Skyress1 chapter 45 . 7/11
Lol... she does not have the littlest clue what this sleep-over could obtain, after all these are the cutie mark crusaders we are talking about, there is not a day or a night of them trying to get a cutie mark without it being crazy.
Skyress1 chapter 44 . 7/11
Well must be something hard, adjusting to more royal conditions, that said I have not ever lived a royal life before, so I don't know what it's like. I just know from films, books and my parents that it's harder to adjust from rich to poor than from poor to rich so it would be ironic if the princes had to live a normal life, because they would not be adjusted to it, but since their alicorns then maybe they could adjust.
Skyress1 chapter 43 . 7/11
Well that was interesting... sorry if I skipped a few chapters, I forgot where I ended and I didn't review every chapter either. Anyways great chapter, although slightly weird. After such a break from reading I think I may have forgot Dax, almost, sorry Dax.
Jessica chapter 1 . 7/6
well written and interesting . I can't wait to read what happens when Alex starts to interact with the inhabitants and begins his new life as a pony.
Really nice chapter man I've read the story and I like the plot and I really hope that you do more chapters soon.
JustAnotherFairy chapter 134 . 7/6
Like dude, seriously great story like everything is on point and I am literally in love with it. Alex is a great OC and I am loving his relation ship with Rainbow. Humor is literally so funny and I'm loving the sly bit of RainbowPie that you keep throwing in there.
R4ptorCS chapter 133 . 7/6
I just finished re-reading the whole story up to this point over the last couple of days, and, honestly, it's been one of the most addicting things ever. The humor, the plot (along with the other kind of plot ;D) and the fact that the spelling and grammar are almost spotless have really been refreshing for me. I can't wait for you to pump out more chapters, and I'm sure I speak for many more people than just myself :) Keep up the amazing work _