Reviews for Friendship is Magic: Off the Record
Skyress1 chapter 43 . 7/11/2015
Well that was interesting... sorry if I skipped a few chapters, I forgot where I ended and I didn't review every chapter either. Anyways great chapter, although slightly weird. After such a break from reading I think I may have forgot Dax, almost, sorry Dax.
Jessica chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
well written and interesting . I can't wait to read what happens when Alex starts to interact with the inhabitants and begins his new life as a pony.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Really nice chapter man I've read the story and I like the plot and I really hope that you do more chapters soon.
JustAnotherFairy chapter 134 . 7/6/2015
Like dude, seriously great story like everything is on point and I am literally in love with it. Alex is a great OC and I am loving his relation ship with Rainbow. Humor is literally so funny and I'm loving the sly bit of RainbowPie that you keep throwing in there.
R4ptorCS chapter 133 . 7/6/2015
I just finished re-reading the whole story up to this point over the last couple of days, and, honestly, it's been one of the most addicting things ever. The humor, the plot (along with the other kind of plot ;D) and the fact that the spelling and grammar are almost spotless have really been refreshing for me. I can't wait for you to pump out more chapters, and I'm sure I speak for many more people than just myself :) Keep up the amazing work _
The Chronicler's Forge chapter 133 . 6/28/2015
It's been a great read so far. I've pretty much read all of this over three weeks at a summer camp and it kept me entertained greatly, unfortunately meant I couldn't review though, so I'm leaving this review as appreciation for your dedication and hard work. Looking forward to future updates and works from you!
Thrackerzodbrony chapter 33 . 6/26/2015
It's actually Fair weather fans, not fall weather friends
Alex238 chapter 133 . 6/24/2015
Dude i fucking love this story pardon my language i just...wow i love ur story please dude im begging u u got to write more man this is a really great story nd idk i girl or a boy but this is really great and i love u for this man or girl idk but anyways please right more. PLEASE!
jetter chapter 133 . 6/23/2015
"Best story" I have had the privilege of reading this year, please do not stop righting I need to know how/where this tale goes from here...(ps. this is my first comment ever, I've only read about 7/10th's of "all" fan fiction mlp stories...
Guest chapter 133 . 6/21/2015
haha nice going. Alex really likes to roll his mind around in the gutter, and it usually has hilarious results like this.
AshuriIncarnate chapter 133 . 6/20/2015
Classic males
keep up the good work

-AshurĂ­
Skyress1 chapter 40 . 6/7/2015
Oh boy... that's a tough thing.. her own parents think THIS?! Weird...
Skyress1 chapter 39 . 6/7/2015
Hehe... lol
Skyress1 chapter 38 . 6/7/2015
Well... it appears that Scootaloo is psyched... or I think she is, she must be, considering that her ancestor is one of the rulers of equestria
Skyress1 chapter 37 . 6/7/2015
Jeez, I so wonna hear the rest of that... I take my dibs that it's gonna be Colours..
790 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »