Reviews for Friendship is Magic: Off the Record
Guest chapter 7 . 2/26/2015
Awsome

yg
7-RedAndBlack-6 chapter 30 . 2/22/2015
WOW...this is this best MLP story i have ever seen and i dont make stories on here because it is kinda hard so i used somthing else to post stories so it is the best story I HAVE EVER SEEN so thanks for making it so yeah thank you
ICan'tWrite07 chapter 69 . 2/20/2015
Now I was gonna quote and then I saw the end. So I'm going to merge my reviews ( like Alex and Dax- sorry I'll just )

'She opened the door, smiling just as brightly as she had before, but something was wrong… Her hair was totally straight, and her pupils were hardly dilated.'

CUPCAKES/ NIGHTMARE FUELLLLLLL!

And -
Dear god It's just got 20% more serious 0-O
ICan'tWrite07 chapter 67 . 2/20/2015
These Las ' Pegasus ' *cough*Vegas*cough*
Have been my absolute fave chapters of anything I've ever read. AHHHH loves it , but I wish that there was a little more Romance for the other ponies. I love what you've done and how you've incorperated each scenario with each other

P.S forgot to say but I love that Twi slapped Alpha
ICan'tWrite07 chapter 59 . 2/20/2015
NO ONE HURTS TWILIGHT , YOU JERK ALPHA!

On a much friendlier note, loving this story , and you've done a good job with the characters , and it's obviously very well thought about . Loves it , one of my fav fanfics even though it's not too innocent .

( I have no idea how to write reviews with out making it sound offending please forgive me)

LOVES THIS! ( my review in a nutshell)
AshuriIncarnate chapter 131 . 2/15/2015
CURSE YOU! He said in a joking matter. Brilliant cliffhanger by the way :) can't wait for the next chapters

AshuriIncarnate chapter 38 . 2/12/2015
(Favorite Part: "It's ok Spike" Celestia reassured "I'm a princess") best line so far

AshuriIncarnate chapter 33 . 2/12/2015
I know this is not the end of the story yet (since I have made it so I would read every chapter before I made a response) but this is too funny, especially with Luna and the cupcake.

eggers chapter 131 . 2/4/2015
Update
Tycser chapter 131 . 1/30/2015
Hello again! As promised here is the (last) review for now, until you post more chapter of course! I like the chemistry between Alex and Rainbow a lot, it feels so real.
The way Alex dealt with the whole Speed problem was a bit rash for my eyes, it was clear for me that Rainbow felt really, really sorry. Then again, Alex probably couldn't see it through his rage.
I hope to be able to read another chapter in the future. If you need help with anything, lemme know!

Patiently waiting,

-Tycser
Tycser chapter 99 . 1/29/2015
I noticed you've been asking for reviews, so here goes.

Overall, I like the story. They way that you let Alex and the rest (re)experience the events throughout the series.
Alex is relate-able and you portrait the characters good.
Though, like I said before, why you keep it as a T rated story is beyond me, but I'm sure you have your reasons.
The emotional scenes are emotional, to me anyway(I had to wipe away a few tears during the reading of several emotional, while I was at work. Needless to say, it got awkward...).
My brain is good enough(or bad enough, however you wanna see it) that I can imagine every single detail from a scene, so I can play it in my head while I read. And thanks to the fairly high detail in your story it work's pretty well!

Your last chapter is currently 131, but I certainly hope it's not the last! I'll try my best to keep reviewing when I get home from work.

Thank for the awesome story, and I hope you continue to improve and amaze us!

-Tycser
Tycser chapter 63 . 1/28/2015
Yeah, so I am confused. Just like Alex at the end there. I'm sure you heard this before, but it might be worth to bump the rating to Mature, if you ask me. You've been hinting at it for a while now. Anyway, I guess I, we, can safely assume they did the deed then? They probably did it way earlier in the story, but you're so vague about it. Aaaanyway, awesome story, no complaints at all, just curious why you are dancing around the subject instead of just bumping the rating up and not have to worry about anything.

Just my two cents. Like I said, awesome story, even if I'd like to know how every writer handles 'mature' scenes(They can be a lot different than normal writing), I'm not bothered with you skipping them all. My brain is good, or dirty, enough to expand the scenes.

I fave'd and followed you and the story, and I'm sure you won't disappoint!
(Feel free to reply to this if you like, I'm rather curious why you decided to keep it rated T)

Best of luck and all that,

Tycser