Reviews for Battle Fatigue
ArmyGirl18 chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Cool story. Just so you know, 17 years can enlist in the military.(I did) also, there's now way Eliot would have such a high rank so soon. Sergent would be more likely
anon chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
OMG this story is sad and funny at the same time. good job! I liked it!
Harm Marie chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
Liked this.
whovian42 chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
LOVE Love love this line:

"Lindsey trails off, barely recognizing this stranger with his face"

Perfect description of twins heading down separate roads.

And the flip side, the everlasting connection:

"Two lives in one. That's the way it's always been. They're not joined at the hip, but...But"

Nice lot of research on the backgrounds, too. I'd forgotten a lot of Lindsey's details over the years.

whovian42 chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
I've always had a soft spot for Willie - he always seemed so darned sensible!

Nice change of pace; and yay for a little more background on the brothers' relationship.
FirstBorn chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
I know you don't think you write angst/sorrow very well, but you actually do. As earlier reviewer said, the combinations of dark/light and humor/sorrow, are effective and make this story even poignant.

You've also provided quite believable backstories for Lindsey & Eliot becoming the men we see in their respective shows.

Take care & looking forward to the next chapter.
whovian42 chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Wow again.

Beautifully done.

And I like very much the slightly humorous touches of phrasing occasionally. They stop it from being too uniformly dark; adding a flash of light in makes the sadness even more poignant.

Really liking this.
saides chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Heart wrenching, and beautiful!

Thanks,

Mercedes
whovian42 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
"all adding up to the same thing: A broken brother whom Lindsey isn't equipped to fix. He ponders changing his major to psychology, but a dark "I know what you're thinkin' so don't even" glower from Eliot changes his mind right back again. Pre-law it is.

Eliot's here, but he isn't, but he is, and Lindsey's never really thought that maybe one day he might not be.

Until now."

Wow. From sniffle to chuckle straight back to sniffle again. Powerful. Looking forward to more.