Reviews for Twisted Little Fantasies
maybesometime chapter 1 . 7/20
holy fu**...im not even that into that, but...dammit!
Hot.
Santana didbt even get pleasured. Brittany is a terrible dom and this story was a waste of time.
Libbyb14 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Wow that was just wow! The way you write is so brilliant and how you are introducing them into BDSM is so accurate *claps claps*. Thankyou Thankyou for showing how this is done right! The way you wrote the love and trust they have for each other for their special relationship they have always had since they were young and keeps developing into something so magical was just so beautiful and everything you wrote I saw in my head when I was reading, not just the sex either, the way they look at each other and smile, that's all down to you as a writer so well done and Thankyou.

ALSO PLEASE write just one more chapter like maybe in the future when they're either engaged, married or with kids so we can see how the relationship have progressed in every way BUT if not just the a big Thankyou for this and everything you write x
a7xlover6661 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
so freakin hot
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
So in the second part there seemed to be a continuity issue. When britt came out of the shower it said she was wearing a tanktop and boxers, but then it said she was naked when talking to Santana. Then once Santana was naked it seemed to say britt was in her Cheerios uniform? Then naked again and then back to boxers later.
jenna.773 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
well. That was just freakin' amazing. So hot and it works very well as a one-shot albeit a fairly long one-shot.
Heavenly Divine chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
14 reviews? ...like a 1 and a 4? I don't know whats wrong with the ff readers, whether its laziness or what, you completely need at lease 200 more. This is absolutely riveting, unbelievable written and completely encompassing. Hun, you are amazing and talented. This jewel was hidden well, but I will try to recommend this fic to any of the open minded brittana-stans I know. :] Keep it up, more of these intense fics need to exist.
ficreadr chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
i must admit that i don't normally read dom/sub fic but i thought i'd give this one a shot. and woah. hot!
lgreer5262 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I realllllly wish you'd continue this...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Love
lululollypop13 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Please continue this fic, please!
chombiric chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
"She is her own map that she has to relearn in case something has changed in the hours they've gone without reconnecting, kiss-swollen lips seeking and demanding something only the other can give"

Your writing is really something else, absolutely splendid! Exceptional, magnificent... I can pull out thesaurus and still not find a word worthy of the quality of your work. An absolute delight! Also, a big thank you from me to you for sharing, keep it up!
cosima324 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
You should definitely keep writing this one!
runephoenix6769 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
that was really hot and very well done ... great job